Introduction .1

Hey everyone, I don't know where to start but I am glad you chose this book to read. It may sound boring but I'll try my best to make this attractive to read, especially to my target readers out there!

Early Warning ⚠️

-English wasn't my first language (Tagalog in fact) so I do apologize with the errors in this story specifically the cringy/awkwards parts.

-There will be times that you'll see gramatical errors in every chapters (I'll read it twice or many as possible to publish this without any mistakes).

-I do post updates seldomly due to the school paperworks I am working with, so technically, I will publish every new chapters three or four times a week.

-Writing is not my profession, but I loved writing fanfiction stories.

-This includes a mature content ladies and gents, so if you're sensitive to read sexual contents that might trigger you, the back button is available for you to click anytime.

-If you're gonna judge my book, that's fine. It's better to have opinions from other people so I can correct my wrong and apply your recommendations about this book.

-This story is all about you and Stefani, also known as Lady Gaga. A story about two women met through online, a lesbian fanfiction (Gaga is top because that's what my fantasy says). In this story, you'll be Keana Garcia as your role name and @heroinxx is your twitter username.

-You can follow me on my twitter (@mymonsterxx), I do follow back (selectively) so if you're here, just tell me.

So far, this is all what you need to know. If there's anything I would like to add, I will definitely leave a short message every chapters to keep you guys updated. If you're ready join the ride of adventure with Stefani, please buckle up your seatbelts and enjoy the rest of the ride 'till the end with me. I love you!

-r'