Everything Has Changed (39)

Keana POV

A heavy feeling welcomed me as I open my eyes, lights behind the curtains started to annoy me before I start scanning the whole place. Wow, Stefani is not tasteless when it comes to styling her own house. I stretched my arms and my legs to awaken myself from a wonderful moment last night, smiling like an idiot remembering what happened under a heavy rain. Stefani's touches were incredibly left on my body, wondering where she could be because there's an empty space beside me.

-I know Keana, I'll murder her too if she ever leave me after a great sex.

An unfamiliar voice distract me from day dreaming, caused me to stood up, hold the blanket right above my chest to cover my naked body and turn behind to see a woman in suit, holding a glass of red wine.

-I'm sorry to distract you from your thoughts but Stefi's on her way to work.

-Not to be rude but who are you?

-Sorry for not introducing myself. Natalie Germanotta, by the way.

The lovely woman extend her arms to shake hands with mine and I did the same thing to accept her introduction politely.

-Your clothes are already prepared upstairs, on her room.

Nodding my head, I immediately held tight the blanket and wrapped it around my body before bringing myself upstairs. What a shame, to ask her sister with a stupid question? Of course Stefani wouldn't allow any stranger to enter her private place but who knows? There's a one door that I supposed it's her room, switching the knob, I am amazed how she incredibly styled her room better than her living room. Painted portraits were hanged on the wall, the gray thick curtains were closed as the bed was fixed, like no one has been here for a while. Turning behind my back, there was a huge wardrobe at both sides of the wall while there is the flat television screen hanged on the wall. A nice place to stay while having a bad day going on outside, of course while cuddling with the love of your life.

And at the bed, there are the clothes that Natalie prepared for me. I immediately place the blanket on the basket of dirty clothes before I walk inside the bathroom to rinse myself first. After fifteen minutes of taking a bath, I wrapped myself in a clean towel and hopped outside to put some clothes on. A comfortable non fitted denim pants, a white cropped top shirt and a pair of black converse that completes my outfit. I gently brush my hair with my fingers, grab Stefani's perfume on her nighstand and fix my eyebrows.

-Keana? Are you done?

-Almost!

-I'll meet you in the car outside, don't forget to lock the doors.

-Copy that!

Later on, I bring myself downstairs and check the house one last time before getting inside Natalie's car and drive away. It's only 9AM but the streets are already occupied by lots of vehicles, people are now on their way to their respective jobs while the air between me and her sister are on silent mode until she decided to break the silence.

-Sorry to brag you into this one but she asked me a favor to bring you to her office today.

-That's alright, by the way how'd you know my name?

-Remember the first time you read my name? I laughed when you thought I'm Stefi's other woman.

We both chuckled at the memory of the past, remembering how embarrasing it is to meet her in this situation.

-Does your sister often brings women on her house?

Natalie shrugged while stopped at the red light before turning her head at me.