You're My Home (ENDING #1)

Start from the beginning

Whether it would work or not, I had no clue. I just had my powers, and hope.

When I was first born, I opened up the rift to the Apocalypse world. I still don't fully know how I did it. But I know I have to do it again, and trap Lucifer in there.

"We're not killing Sam and Dean," I said.

Lucifer rolled his eyes. "Fine. You'll agree eventually..."

"I do want to see (Y/N), though."

"Hmph," he smirked. "Alright. But don't expect me not to kill the boys if they try anything."

--With you and your brothers (Your POV)--

Sam, Dean and I sat in the study. We were reading, searching on our laptops, trying to find something, anything to help.

"Man, there has to be some other way to do this. Castiel's angel buddies haven't seen anything, and we're getting nothing done over the internet," Dean said.

"Well..." I bit my lip nervously.

"What?" Sam looked up at me.

"You know how you can pray to angels, and they can hear you?" I fumbled with my hands.

Dean's face grew hard. "Don't tell me you've been praying to Lucifer."

"Nothing else has worked. What else was I supposed to do? I'm useless in every other way," I said defensively.

"Obviously that hasn't worked either," Dean countered.

I frowned.

"We don't know that," Sam chimed in. "Maybe he hasn't told Jack? It's not unlikely. Lucifer is a selfish bastard."

Just as I was about to say something, a drawling, sarcastic voice did first.

"That's not very nice, Sammy."

We looked up to see Lucifer and Jack standing behind us.

"Jack!" I stood up to run up to him, but Dean held me back.

--Jack's POV--

I wanted so badly to run up to (Y/N) and hug her, kiss her, but I had to let Sam and Dean confront Lucifer while I tried to conjure up the power to open the rift.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Dean glared at Lucifer.

I nodded a silent, discreet warning to Sam.

He seemed to understand. He took (Y/N)'s hand and pulled her close to him.

I closed my eyes, trying to drown out everything around me, focusing on my power.

"Well, personally, I'd love to be killing you right now, but Jacky boy wanted to see his girl," Lucifer said.

"How generous of you," Dean said bitterly.

"Why don't you do everyone a favor and just let him go?" Sam chimed in. "He's obviously not happy with you."

I was finally able to drown out the conversation...