If Luke starts his rut right now, that means at least a week the girl has no one to entertain and help her, that can't happen. And if you're wondering, if they're both in rut, can't they just fuck each other? No. They cannot, that would be a bloody battle of who gets to top and in such an instinctive and hormonal state they have no will to ability to take turns or anything of that sort, they'll refuse anything less than being dominant as hell.

"Luke." Ashton growls. It would not be the right move if Luke was really starting his rut, would only piss him off, but he's getting worried. Luke pulls away and sighs.

"It's fine, ash, no, it's not that." He tells the curly haired man, setting the girl down with another peck on the lips.

"Not what?" She asks.

"I'm not starting yet." He smiles at her softly and she frowns.

"You could start at the same time as Calum?" She worries.

"Technically, but I won't. I promise." He chuckles.

"You can control when it happens?" The confused girl asks.

"No, he can't, so he shouldn't make promises." Ashton argues and Luke rolls his eyes.

"Don't worry baby. I won't." He says again, squishing her cheeks so her lips pucker and kissing them again. Jersey giggles and reaches up to do the same to him.

Her laugh is cut off with a loud growl and she shrieks, startled, looking towards the hall where it came from. Although calums room is the farthest from them, quite a bit of noise still comes through. Ashton picks her up with a chuckle.

"Don't worry princess." He assures, kissing her cheek. More growls and Jersey frowns.

"It sounds like they're fighting." She whispers and the two chuckle.

"They probably are, a bit. It'll be okay though. Listen, baby, It's gonna be really loud, during calums and lukes, but you never have to be scared or anything, alright? As long as you stay out of the room unless we tell you and are there it'll be fine." Ashton explains. Jersey nods.

"Speaking of which." Luke mumbles, grabbing a key off the counter and heading back there, the growls getting louder as he gets closer. He chuckles at the snarled words he hears as he locks the door from the outside and goes back, setting the key on top of the fridge just incase at any point Jersey gets any ideas.

"What happened?" The blonde asks when he sees jersey pouting and Ashton laughing.

"She asks what would happen if she went in and I told her Calum would-" Hes cut off by jersey smacking his chest and laughs harder. Luke chuckles and picks the pouty blushy girl up, kissing her cheek and then sitting on the other couch with her in his lap, cuddling her.

"Lu." She mumbles quietly after a few minutes of silence, where ash begins playing on his phone and they just cuddle.

"Yes bunny?"

She doesn't say anything else, just begins subtly laying pecks on his neck and he hums and smiles and she intensified her kissing, suckling on a spot and Luke chuckles. "What are you doing baby?"  He asks quietly, not wanting to draw ashtons attention but also kind of wanting to.

She hums and continues, biting the spot lightly which makes him chuckle before she goes back to light kissing and licking other spots until she finds another spot she likes and starts suckling harder there. Luke lays quietly and enjoys the feeling. She doesn't seem to be all that horny, just entertaining herself, maybe she just likes kissing and sucking on something, having something to do with her mouth- shut up you dirty minded freaks I mean that in the most innocent way possible.

"What is she doing?" Ash asks and Luke glances over to him. Luke's lying on the couch horizontally and she's on his chest, kissing the side of his neck that's closer to the back of the couch so Ashton can't really see what's going on.

Luke smirks at Ashton and he gets the picture, rolling his eyes. He stands and goes the them, kneeling so both hers and lukes legs are between his and bracing himself over the two, one hand coming up to stroke jerseys side lightly while the other keeps him held up so he's not crushing her between them, and kissing her neck lightly before whispering.

"What are you trying to do, babygirl?"

She pulls away from Lukes neck and grins innocently. "Nothin. I was just bored." She hums before carefully moving her head to the other side of lukes neck without smacking Ashton in the nose with the back of her head and beginning to kiss and lick again, which subtly frees more space on her own neck to be kissed by the man on top of her.

Ashton smiles and looks at Luke, pecking his lips before moving to kiss the girl's neck as she's doing to the blonde boy, only a little rougher.

Luke doesn't feel uncomfortable with his submissive counterpart on top of him- she's submissive whether she's on top or underneath him, he doesn't have to prove his dominance- however having another alpha also on top of him would put him on edge of not for the wonderful feeling of the girl kissing his neck so gently and lovingly and sinfully and then-

"Fuck." He groans when Ashton grinds into jerseys ass which pushes her front against him and causes her to gasp.

Both are cautious of the girl reaction, Ashton easing up his attack on her neck to gauge her comfort and she lets out a small moan, pressing her face into the pillow under Luke's head and her hands grip his biceps harder, but she grinds into him again, so clearly her actions are of pleasure rather than fear or discomfort.

Luke's slightly disappointed her suckling on is neck stopped and doesn't continue but the on and off pressure Ashton is causing with his grinding into jersey against his groin is more than making up for it, he growls softly and tightens his grip on the girls waist.