965 25 9

It has been over a year since I've updated and I am truly sorry lol
Lots has happened, for example ur local virgin 5sos smut author is married and no longer a virgin :p been really busy and am staying up super late to try and write tonight after rereading this book for the first time in a year. I might try to update some other stuff too but we'll see, for now this is all I really have ideas for. Hope you guys forgive me and still like my writing!!

Jersey wakes up alone and it makes her want to cry almost immediately. She still feels that ache and she is in no way okay with it.

She glances around tiredly and notices no light coming in from the curtains. She sits up and huffs, whining as she stretches and then tries to stand, noticing a soreness inside- but that doesn't deter her. She gains her footing and slowly walks out of her room, running into Luke as he seems to be heading into her room.

"Baby, are you feeling-"

Feral. That's how she's feeling, and she whines and immediately reaches for the button of his pants.

"What- my love, i don't think, oh honey. Cmon, let's take you to the boys." She's stopped which draws another whine and Luke picks her up, quickly taking her to Ashton's room where they're all seated talking, Calum and Michael seeming to be finishing up some food and two other plates resting on the dresser.

As soon as she's deposited on the bed she clambers for the nearest unoccupied mate and Avon starts pulling and tugging on his clothes, whining.

"What's wrong love, how are you feeling?"

"I don't feel good." She whines. "I need it." Cryptically, she explains. Ashtons hands grab hers and she nearly tears up again. "I need it!"

"Honey, need what? What doesn't feel good?" Michael asks her, putting his plate down and scooting closer, placing a hand on her back soothingly.

"I- my stomach, my chest, I don't know I just- please!" She cries. They notice her face is red and now tears really are starting to stream.

They frown and exchange glances. They can never guess and are always caught off guard to the different ways she reacts, having such an unusual situation. It's unprecedented and they have no info on what's normal for someone with four mates.

"Oh baby, it's okay, it's okay." Calum calms her, also putting down his food and coming nearer to comfort as they all stare worriedly, but also feel themselves growing hot. She's releasing unreal smells and pheromones and her pleading is doing wonders.

Ashton gently lays her down and she stars aggressively tugging her own clothes off this time.

"All of you, need it, please!" She begs, grabbing Michael's hand this time and trying to bring it towards her chest.

"Okay love, we'll give you what you need, it's okay honey, no more crying." Luke comforts, leaning down to kiss her as Ashton wastes no time in readying himself and her. It doesn't require much, her body seeming more than ready and willing already.

The other three boys also begin stripping once more, in no way wanting to be left out of the fun and of comforting their whining needy mate.

"Okay baby, you ready?" Ashton asks her, housing her legs up to his sides as he stands to the side of the bed in front of her spread legs.

"Please!" She begs again and gasps as he slides in easily, feeling him touch that spot inside her immediately and immediately feeling full of relief, like the fire and burn all over her body and insides is being cooled, at least a bit.

No one's kissing her this time, in fact they're hardly touching her besides ashton, all too enthralled in the faces and noises she's making, entranced by the clear relief and feeling almost unable to wait their turn.

It doesn't take long for either Ashton or Jersey to reach their relief this time, and this time Jersey gets to be present for and enjoy the whole thing, feeling ever inch and bump slipping in and out of her and rubbing over all the right places. Every touch on her skin by her other mates fades into blur- a pleasant blur but a blue none the less, outshone by the relief and pleasure- but as soon as Ashton's done it's back, the burning, and almost worst then before, and it makes her groan, immediately grappling for Michael this time. She doesn't even give him the time to switch positions with ash as she's climbing up from her laying position and practically tackling him.

He doesn't hesitate in helping her out, flipping her over again so he's on top and hardly able to worry about hurting her as he slides inside, feeling much relief himself.

Again, Jersey feels that relief, more this time but she's barely able to distinguish the tactiles surrounding her now, unable to feel the other hands on her or sheets touching her skin, unable to feel the blankets and hands wound her her own, only able to focus on the relief and fullness and satisfaction to the burning emptiness.

It is starting to hurt now but she doesn't care, the relief far outweighs it. She doesn't know what noises she's making and can't hear any around her though she's pretty sure they're happening.

She manages to pry her eyes open to see the lustful ones surrounding her, and the sweat stricken face above her as Michael fills and relieves her.

The pain is the worst yet as Michael leaves her after finishing and she screams this time, hands searching desperately and mindlessly for her another mate who's immediately at her aid, reassuring her cries.

She lets out a scream as she finally gets what she needs and then immediately she fades away, feel can practically feeling nothing but her pain is gone, she's satisfied and full and feels amazing. Better than she's ever felt. Pure bliss she didn't know was possible.

She doesn't know how long she's gone this time but when her eyes finally open she's being held and touched by each one of her loving mates, being whispered loving words to and massaged.

"There she is." Someone says, she's still too out of it to tell who.

"Drink, baby." She listens, taking the glass and chugging the cool water she's given.

She's sore. Everywhere. She's not even sure what's happened but she knows she feels so good despite all the soreness. She's not sure she'll ever walk again but she doesn't mind.

"Eat, love." Someone encourages and she opens her lips to sip from the bowl of soup someone's holding in front of her.

"Are you okay? Does anything hurt?" She smiles and nods, swallowing as the bowl lowered.

"Yea. But I'm good." She hums. She hears a few soft chuckles and glances at the safe smiling and warm faces of her mates.

"Good. We're glad you feel better." Calum hums.

She knows they're touching and rubbing and petting her but she feels almost numb to it, busy overstimulated and just a buzz of feeling. She notices they're all dressed now- and so is she. She's cleaned of any residue or sweat and in comfy fuzzy but not too warm pjs.

"Was I gone again?" She asks and receives nods and hums in agreement. She frowns. She'd wanted to be present this time, know what it was all like. She realizes she'd missed an entire mates time with her."what time is it?"

"Yea, baby. It's late, and you need sleep. But you gotta eat first, okay? And lots of rest for you tomorrow too." She hums in agreement as she continues eating the soup and bread she's being fed.

"Can I have a movie?" She mumbles, glancing between them and her boys smile adoringly. She's back to her normal self already.

"Anything you want. And icecream once you finish that, before you go to bed." Luke tells her, kissing her head. She grins and thanks them.

"Uhm. I meed to go to the bathroom." She frowns wriggling to the edge of the bed and frowning at the strange soreness in her that she's never felt.

Immediately Calum comes to her side to help her stand, which she's grateful for once she does as she realizes she would've collapsed otherwise.

As soon as she can be- which is slow as she's hardly able to walk but also can't really tolerate being placed on calums hip and carried- she's back in bed watching a Disney movie with all her loving boys, eating spoonfuls of icecream and then dozing away feeling sorer and safer than ever.