𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘

𝟶𝟶𝟶 ━━

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

𝚕𝚊𝚠 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚎

❛ all the hardest, coldest people you meet were once as soft as water. and that's the tragedy of living. ❜

She had fallen into a notorious gang of outlaws who were being chased all over the country, running for their freedom and for a life they did not want to submit to and she had no choice but to evolve into one of them

After killing a man in cold blood, nineteen year old Eliza Clemons fled the town of Blackwater in hopes of the law not catching up to her and imprisoning her. The price that was stamped for her had increased, with her causing more havoc where ever she went while being on the run.

Dutch van der Linde had come across her and of course, he saw something in her that had him infatuated with her. It didn't take long for the charismatic gang leader to welcome her into his group of criminals.

With Eliza Clemons now falling with the Van der Linde gang, this small change had placed an even bigger bounty on her head ━━ not only was she wanted for murder but she was now riding with the Pinkerton Detective Agency's most wanted man, Dutch van der Linde.

In this era the time of gangs and outlaws was coming to an end and the few remaining were being hunted down savagely, with no remorse or sympathy being shown.

In the end it all comes down to one thing;
Loyalty.

The true colours of many will be exposed,
lives will be lost, love will be destroyed and loyalty will be tested.

some will rise, some will crumble.
faith will strengthen in some, some will be overcome with doubt.

the blind eye will see and the seeing eye
will turn blind.
white lies will flourish while the truth shall wither.