Special Chapter : Jungkook's POV

Start from the beginning

Deonne and I sat on an empty bench. We both stared at the beautiful surroundings. I felt his head resting on my shoulder and I tilted my head towards his. Holding his hand tightly, I asked him a question.

"You'll come later, right?" He laughed before answering. I can't help but worry about everything that relates to him.

I always have this feeling in my heart that one day he will eventually leave me. That we are not meant for each other.

I'm trying so hard to ignore it but sometimes I fail.

"I will, I promised you that already." He paused for a while as if he was thinking about something. "Jungkook?"

"Yes?" I answered.

"You know I love you, right?" That came out of nowhere and it still surprised me. I know that we've been into this relationship for weeks already but my heart always leaps in joy whenever he says those three special words.

"Yes, and I love you too," I muttered. I can't explain how happy I am right now.

"Will you forgive me if I did something wrong?" He suddenly asked a strange question after lifting his head and staring at my eyes sincerely. I still don't know why he is asking me questions like this. It's not like he will do anything to hurt me.

I know it because I trust him so much.

"Of course, I'll do anything for you." I smiled genuinely at him.

"Promise?"

"I promise, babe."

=====

I rarely wear tuxedos, and I actually think that this is my first time wearing one if my memory serves me right. "What do you think?" I turned around and asked for my friends' opinions.

"It's cool." They both said in unison while they eye me from head to toe.

"I'm still much more handsome than you," Eunwoo joked. I do not know if that was a compliment, but I'll take it as one. After sleeping the entire day, the two complained the whole afternoon about their headaches.

"What time is it?" I anxiously asked.

"Quarter to seven." Jaehyun was the one who answered.

"Hell, I'm late. I should go." I grab my things but Jaehyun's voice stopped me.

"I thought your date is at eight?" I smiled at him before slipping my phone inside my pocket.

"Yeah, I just need to make sure everything is going to be alright." With that, I left them dumbfounded.

I rode a bus and once I reached the restaurant the waiter guided me to my reserved table. My hands are totally sweating. It's not like the first time that I went out with Deonne, but tonight the settings and ambiance are very different. It's more romantic and heck, we're even wearing formal clothes.

I wanted to arrive here with him but he insisted that we should go separately which makes even more anxious. Will he come or will he ditch me?

I feel more bothered when it's only five minutes until eight and he is still not here. The waiter already asked for the order so I went with my favorite dish and Deonne's.

Once the food arrived and my boyfriend is still not here I felt even more uneasy.

Wait a little bit more, he promised he'll come.

My subconscious reminded me. I took a deep breath to calm myself. I closed my fist when I saw that it is trembling. I'm not shaking in fear, maybe it's because I'm worried about him.