𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

Start from the beginning

"I know where you are right now. I've been there for three years. You can't drink your way out of it, you can't fight your way out of it, you can't kill your way out of it. Trust me, I tried. This isn't about you. It's not about your fears. It's not about your anger. Because if this goes bad, you're gonna have nothing but time... to drown yourself in every dark emotion your brain can conjure up. Bonnie doesn't have that luxury. So go to her." Damon tells Enzo after he lets out a frustrated shout, "I can't. I can't give up." He tells us making me shake my head, "you're not giving up, just go to Bonnie, she needs you, you being there will comfort her and make sure that she doesn't give up." I tell him.

He leaves Damon and I to continue, we get to the next place and my eyes widen as I take in the five vampires in front of us, Damon quickly takes two out and I get one, just as I'm about to get the other one I see Damon slap the thirds head off and I stop in my tracks.

"Are you sure?" I asked the doctor nervous, "yep, you're a hundred percent pregnant, I'd say that you're around six months now ." She tells me sending me a kind smile, "six months? But I'm not showing?" I say confused, "some people don't." She shrugs. "But I can't be pregnant...I'm sterile." I tell her, "well congratulations I guess you got lucky." She tells me handing me a file before leaving. I sit there for a second my mind racing, how the hell could I be pregnant I was a vampire. There had to be some mistake, I glance at the file and open it, my heart melts as I look at the sonogram of the two babies inside of me. I smile down at them knowing that I'd do whatever to keep them safe.

I run to go and find Kai extremely excited to tell him, he was at the Salvatore's, we had come back after finding out how to wake Elena. My good mood drops as soon as I enter to see Damon slap Kai's head off. I scream, in shock and horror I was not expecting to walk into that. Bonnie and Damon's head snap to look at me, "what did you do?" I scream at them, "Thea-" I move away as he moves towards me, "Don't touch me." I snap as I run over to my husbands body. His head had been cleanly removed from his body, "No this can't be happening again." I cry as I look down, "Kai you can't really be gone, please just come back like you have those other times." I beg hesitantly reaching for his head. I try and line it up with his body, but it doesn't stay and just drops to the ground making me feel like I'm about throw up.

"What did you do?" I cry lifting my head to look at them, "I-I'm sorry." Damon sighs avoiding my gaze, "well sorry isn't going to bring him back is it?" I hiss, wiping my eyes, "why did you do it?" I ask them my voice breaking, "he was going to kill Bon." Damon says, "you're lying he wouldn't do that for no reason. You must've provoked him like you have done many times in the past." I say making them both look away, I knew it. "He knew how to wake Elena up." I say watching Damon's face break, "what?" He asks, "that's why we came back, he came to wake Elena." I tell them, "you're lying." Damon says anger consuming him, "I'm not he figured it out, why else would we have come back? We were happy, we were perfect, we were free of this stupid town! We should've never come back. You took him from me, but you also took your chance to get Elena back, so have a happy lonely 80 years because when you screw up like I know you will do you really think that Elena will forgive you?" I ask him enjoying his anger as I watched as he glares at me, "tell me how to wake her." He demands pushing me up against the wall. "I don't know, only he could do it." I manage to say as he crushes my windpipe.

"Why are you hurting me? You did this, you ruined my life, just like you ruin everything." I say pushing his hand off of my throat. He slams me back against the wall and puts his hand into my chest and clutches my heart. My eyes widen in pain but also in fear as I remembered the two lives I was carrying. "Damon, what are you doing?" I groan, "Damon!" Bonnie shouts but he doesn't let me go. "Let go of me!" I shout at him. "I thought you weren't afraid of death?" He smirks, "Damon!" Bonnie shouts again, "Damon let me go." I say desperately, I didn't see any point in telling him that I was pregnant that hadn't stopped him before with his nephews pregnant girlfriend, and knowing how much he disliked kai who's to say they wouldn't murder my unborn children because of their father.