Chapter 7 Speed Metal

Start from the beginning

Raph said okay and that they would stall as long as they could. "So where are y'all headed?" Wheeljack asked. "Racing aganist a guy who is always picking on us." I told him. "you want to come? be my awesome ride?" I asked. "oh yeah we gonna smoke 'em." Wheeljack said then transformed into his car. I got into the drivers seat and we drove to the racing place we were supposed to meet vince at. Both Wheeljack and Bee pulled up on either side of Vince's car. Vince was like where did y'all get those atleast that's what his face said. Jack said "bike's in the shop."

"so just let me do the driving okay?" I said to Wheeljack. "okay your the boss." Wheeljack said. I laughed. Sierra stood infront of all the drivers with a hanky above her head. She let the hanky drop and I pressed on Wheeljack's gas pedal. It was bee, then Wheeljack, then Vince and the other cars. I looked into the rearview mirror and saw a car ram into the side of Vinces car. "Shorty I hate to take control when your doing an awesome job but the car behind us is knockout." Wheeljack said. I let my hands go of the wheel and said " Your in charge dude."

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Ultra Magnus P.O.V.

The while that I had been gone I had not found any energon. I was glad to be back at base. I walked to the main hanger where I saw Miko and Raphael playing a game with Bulkhead watching. Hmmm I wonder where Ella is. Acree came in the main hanger also. "Have you seen Jack" Arcee asked. "yes have you seen Ella also?" I asked. "Not since the last time we saw them." Miko said nervously. "Their racing arent they?" Acree said. "Racing?! It's aganist Optimus's rules." I said. "we'll you know Jackie doesnt follow rules." Bulkhead said. "Wheeljack and Bumble Bee went?!" Arcree yelled. "yeah Jack was gonna race Bee and Ella was gonna race Wheeljack." Miko said. "did you know about this?" Arcee asked bulkhead. "no" he said. then he said "maybe a little." "Just this once." Raphael said. The screen the went off it was Bumble bee. "your being chased by knockout?" Raphael said. "That sounds like a decepticon." Miko said. "Bee do not engage, your priority is to keep Jack safe, until I get my hands on him, tell Wheeljack to do the same."  Arcee told our young scout. "Tell Wheeljack are you serious?" Bee said. If Wheeljack puts my Ella in danger I will wreck his aft all the way through space.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Ella P.O.V.

We need to lose this con and fast. "Wheeljack we need to go faster so we can hide before he see's us." I told Wheeljack. "you got it boss." Wheeljack said. I would have laughed if this wasnt a serious moment. I saw bee go up a ramp, "follow Bee." I told Wheeljack. We sped up the ramp and into the air just like Bee did. I saw bee hide under a bridge. We drove and hid behind an old gas station. "Whatever you do Wheeljack dont blast anything around here, remember last time?" I said. "yes Ma'am. We stayed there and waited until we heard Bee honk his horn twice, then we arrived by them. "cant you just honk once for bad news and honk twice for good news." Jack said. Bee honked his horn two times. I turned and saw Arcee, Bulkhead, and Magnus. oh boy I am in so much trouble and will be if Optimus finds out.

I opened Wheeljack's door and got out. "Jack we need to have a little chat." Arcee said. "so do we Ella." Magnus said. "Later Vince got snatched by that sports car con." Jack said. "what would knockout what with a human?" Arcee asked. "I dont he prob mistook him for Bumble's human friend I"m not even Bumble Bee's human friend" Jack said.  "It's doesnt matter why he took him Vince is in trouble." I said. "oh tough break for Vince." Bulkhead said. "Bulkhead!" Both Jack and I said at the same time. "What I hear that guy is a jerk, and he's the one who hit you Ella." Bulkhead said. "No argument there but the guy is also Innocent." Jack said. "Vince doesnt deserve to get crushed by cons." I said.

"hope on Jack" Arcee said as she transformed into her motorbike, Jack got on. "Ella get in." Magnus told me as he transformed. I could see Wheeljack was still in his car form so I ran back over towards him. "uh you know I think I'll ride with Wheeljack for now." I said as I hopped into the drivers seat and we droved off.

"you scared of the ole captain?" Wheeeljack asked. "No just afraid of the Wrath I havent seen him get angery yet and I would rather not see it quite so soon." I told him. As we were driving I decided to ask a question I know I wouldnt be liking the answer to the question. "how long are you staying for this time?" "Just a few more days but you know I'll always be back and you can call me anytime you want, plus I'll be there if you need me kid." Wheeljack said. I smiled and said "Thanks Wheeljack."

 We droved till the other's stopped when Jack said. "Remeber no shooting." We drove passed them when I saw Arcee let Jack off. "uh Wheeljack shouldnt you let me out?" I asked. "Do you get car seat?" he asked. "no i"m not like Miko thankfully." I told him. "Then you will be safe in my chest compartment when I transform." he said. Oh wow this is gonna be so great! "okay. you just bring the rain." I told him. He laughed at what us human's say when it's time to kick some butt.

I saw him transform then it was just all black. I braced my self in his small chest compartment. I then felt him getting hit by something hard, which made me tilt. I could hear what sounded like swords hitting metal. Then I heard two tires screached and then silence.

"Wheeljack where is Ella?" I heard Magnus ask. "calm down she's fine." Wheeljack said. There was an opening of his chest compartment, I climbed up and poked my head out. What I saw made me want to shrink by down in there, Magnus face was fuming. Maybe at me, maybe at Wheeljack, maybe at both I don't know and I dont want to find out. "So what con was it this time besides Knockout?" I asked. "Breakdown." Wheeljack said. "oh so it was ugly again, did you make it rain?" I asked Wheeljack. "yeah kid I made it Rain or we'll we did." Wheeeljack said. Wheeljack then transformed back into his car and let me out. I ran over to Magnus and got into his passenger seat. We drove to where Optimus was.

"Optimus this was my fault." Jack said. "It was also mine as we'll since I went also." I said. I wasnt going to let Jack take all the fall. "We must get this boy to safety, explanation's can come later. From all of you." Optimus said. Everyone just let their heads fall Except Bee and Magnus since they were in their vechicle forms.

Magnus and I drove in silence all the way home. I knew he was mad at me. I was just wanting for him to scold me but he never did,maybe he was too mad. We arrived at my house and I just got out without a word to Magnus. I was actually hoping he would atleast say goodnight but he didnt. I didnt patted his hood I just walked into my house. I went upstairs and took a shower. Then got on my pj's and went to bed. I laid in bed for a while thinking of what I could say to Mangus tomorrow. I know I have to apologize to him, to Wheeljack for also getting him into trouble, and I also have to apologize to Optimus for breaking the rules. Tomorrow is going to be an eventfully long day. I soon feel asleep hopefully to dream about saving the earth from the con's.