Chapter Eight

Mia POV:

Bzzz Bzzz Bzzz Bzzz....

As Matt was putting on the movie my phone started to ring. I looked at who it was. It was my parents. I didn't want to talk to them right now so I didn't. They have never been there for me. I'm surprised they even remembered my birthday. HOLY SHIT IM 18! I'm a legal adult now. I can move out now. I can get a job. I can actually say I love Matt and not look like a fool.
"Why would you look like a fool for saying you love me?" I heard Matt ask me.
"Ugh was I thinking out loud again?"
"Umm ya kinda but it's cool cause I love you too. And you don't need to move out or get a job. Now that your 18 you can now act like a kid and other adults can judge you. I mean that's what we do to them right? don't answer that the movie was about to start. It's barely 8:30 in the morning. If Matt leaves at 8 tonight he will get to the hotel by 11 or 12. We were currently watching Disney's Hercules. I love this movie so much. I can quote every word from it. My favourite part it in the beginning when the chunkier muse is all "Girl You mean hunkules". When this movie is over imma let Matt pick out the movie. But I already know that he is gonna pick my second favourite Disney movie. Which by the way is The Little Mermaid. As I was thinking about the Disney movies I turn my head and stare at Matt. God he was really cute. From his jaw structure, to his smile, to his gorgeous eyes. And his heart is absolutely beautiful.

Matt POV:

As I put in Mia's favourite I couldn't help but think about leaving. I really didn't want to leave her. Especially on her birthday. She really needs me. I really need her. God she's turning me into a very attractive gay person. Don't get me wrong I love gay people but I like girls. I wonder what it would be like to be gay. Always having to wear jeans that literally make my legs look like twigs. Haha funny. But seriously I really do love Mia and I don't want to leave her. But by me doing this I can help support us like in the future. I plan on being with her until I die. Now that we are both seniors we can do more things. Like prom, senior ditch day, or even grad night. I have a plan... if Mia and I are still together by the end of the year imma propose to her. And what's gonna make it even more special it that imma do it the day of graduation. Ugh I really do love this girl. As I was thinking about my future with Mia I heard her phone buzzing. She didn't answer. The only two people she won't answer is her parents. Oh and now Seth. Her dad has been cheating on her mom for about ever. And her mom is just never home. She practically lives at my house. And my parents are always traveling so I have the place to myself. It's kinda nice. I turned my head and saw her staring at me. I wonder what she's thinking about. She is truly beautiful. From her gorgeous eyes, to her cute little lips. And she has the biggest heart ever. I wounded if she likes puppies. Maybe I could adopt a puppy for her.
"Hey Mia do you like dogs or cats?" I asked out of nowhere.
"Umm I'm a puppy person. I love golden retrievers, labs, red/blue nose pit bulls. Why do you as oh sweet boyfriend of mine?"
"We'll how about you go get dressed and I take you to go pick out a puppy of your own?"
"Matt omfg that would be amazing. You truly are the bestest boyfriend ever. and how about we make a deal. I get I pick the dog and you get to name it."
"Deal." And with that she was running up my stairs to get ready. I like the sound of her calling me her boyfriend. It has a ring to it.