Chapter Seven

Mia pov:

Wow I can't believe I just lost my v-card to my best friend. He was amazing, and super gentle. All I can really say is that I'm 100% in love with Matthew Lee Espinosa. He is my best friend and my boyfriend. Wow I'm never gonna get use to saying that.
"What are you thinking about?" I heard him ask me.
"You. Us. Everything. It's just I love you so much Matt. I don't know what I'd do if I lost you. You are my everything. Your both my best friend and my boyfriend. And know matter what that will never change." He stayed quiet for a moment.
"I love you more than I love myself. You are my everything too. I would probably die if I lost you. You are the love of my life and I know I'm only 17 but I truly mean it. Mia you are my best friend and my girlfriend. I won't let anything come between us." Even though he pretty much repeated everything I told him, it was still very sweet. I had leaned in and kissed him. I didn't let it go any further than a kiss cause I'm a little sore from earlier.
"Matt can I tell you something?"
"Baby you can tell me anything." God he was so sexy when he called me baby.
"I'm glad I lost my v-card to you."
"Ya me too. That was probably the best morning I have ever had. But sadly it's gonna have to come to an end. We still need to watch all of your favourite movies. And I still need to pack for the tour." Just the thought of him leaving me today make my heart hurt. After the amazing day we are gonna have he is gonna leave me. It's not his fault but I just wish we could spend a little more time together.
"Do you really have to leave? I don't want you to. And I don't want to be selfish but I just want you all to myself. And plus it's my birthday Matt. Promise me this... we will talk to each other everyday and every night. Matt I love you and don't want to lose you. Now before I start crying imma help you pack then we are going to stay in your be and watch movies like we do very year."
"Mia I don't want to leave but I have to. I promise you that I will call you everyday and every night. And maybe even at lunch time. When I'm on stage you will be on my mind the whole time. Baby as long as we believe there's a chance nothing will happen. I love you so fucking much it hurts. How about instead of me packing right now we watch Hercules. I mean only if you want..." he looked like he was going to cry but knowing Matt he will hold it in. God I love this fucking dork.
"Hey I'm not a fucking dork!" he said with a smile on his face.
"Oh god was I thinking out loud?"
"Ya you were."
"We'll now I know what imma start calling you. Your now my fucking dork. And no one else is aloud to call you that. But before you say anything yes Matt I really truly do love you. And I always will."
Bzzz Bzzz Bzzz Bzzz...