season 1:Angel

Sex/性別(Xìngbié)Meaning:noun

Sex/性別(Xìngbié)
Meaning:
noun

noun: sex; plural noun: sexes

1.

(chiefly with reference to people) sexual activity, including specifically sexual intercourse.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

{K A I R I P.O.V} 

One pill.

Two pills.

I laughed to myself. Slipping into a intoxicated state. My head fell back. I hit it on a wall. I heard laughing.

I looked up. No one. Paranoid. I was just paranoid. I grabbed the vape. "Stop". 

No one, no ones here kairi. But still I listened. I felt light, like a cloud. I giggled at the thought. 

Maybe I should take another pill. Then I wont feel nothing. I bit my lip. I was hot, the room was hot. 

I looked at the blade. I giggled, I want to do it. I like how it hurt and my blood was so pretty. I rolled my eyes to the back of my head. 

I heard my music playing in the background. I turned it up higher. I turned on the shower. I turned it hot but not steaming. I grabbed my LED lights controller. Purple. Purple was so pretty. 

I walked into the bathroom again. Turning off the light letting the purple consume the room. "Pretty" I giggled.

I stripped out of my clothes. Slowly. Even though I was intoxicated I felt tired. If I sleep I can die. I laughed, I could die. 

C'mon kai. I vibe with the music. I could barely feel my body. I giggled, this is so fun. My mind was somewhere else. I stepped into the shower. 

Under the water. My wet hair, tickled my forehead. I felt relaxed

{M A T T I A P.O.V}

my eyes kept closing. I was exhausted. 12:48 my phone read. Tomorrow was finally Friday, I know I sounded like a middle school excited for Friday. But, this week had been stressful. 

I had one more essay to write. I felt like a fucking zombie. I've never been so exhausted at 12 my whole life. 

The new quarter starts tomorrow. I already know I'm going to have a whole bunch juniors in my class. 

The only thing I'm looking forward to is this party alejandro invited me too. Some senior, Robert I think his name was is throwing it. 

So, like multiple other nights. I powered through and did my work. It's hard trying to keep you're grades high. But I'm going to try so I can run the business. 

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇ 

5:45 am {the next day}

{Third p.o.v}

Kairi woke up, his head pounding as an  Consequence for his decision yesterday. He most definitely wont be in the mood today. 

Mattia sighed to himself. He was happy he finished the stupid ass essay. The lack of sleep on a school night, will be responsible for mattia's ignorance. Throughout the new day

Alvaro woke up next to his ex-boyfriend. He cussed himself out in his head. Now he has to rush home and get ready. He kissed his secret ex-boyfriend on his forehead for the last time, before rushing out the house. He made sure to send a text to the boy. 

Alejandro woke up with a 'throbbing' dick. His wet dreams of this boy he has seen once in the halls have been re-occurring. He had to decide between a cold shower or pleasure. But time decided for him. 

Robert woke up excited for his later plans. His parents left yesterday so his house was empty. He walked into his bathroom. 

Roshaun unlike the others were still asleep. And will stay asleep until there is half an hour before school.

[End of chapter]

(Preview:

Mattia pinned the smaller boy on the wall.  Tired of hearing his mouth. The smaller boy just observed. 

"Why so quiet angel?")

Vote
Comment