Bakugou x Reader Lemon

Sooooo I think my very first or second chapter was one about Bakugo and a birthday but it was pretty poorly written. Also this will probably be my first chapter with a femdom :)
__________________

You practically had to follow Bakugou with a hop, skip, and jump to keep up with him. His legs took wide strides as he carried his bag over his shoulder. "Katsuki please?~" You begged. Your arms wrapped around his. They were big and muscular. His arm was roughly the size of your leg, not to mention he could pick you up like you were a pillow. "I already said I didn't want any 'birthday-bash'. I'm still counting one of the airheads getting me a cake or something." He grumbled. He stomped down the stairs so quickly you almost tripped down. He was still walking and was halfway down the next flight of stairs.

You reached over the railing and tapped his shoulder. He stopped completely. One of the perks of quirk. You quickly walked down the steps and picked him up. This boy was almost 200 pounds of raw muscle. Now, on a good day, you could barely bench 250. Using your quirk he felt like a shell of himself. You carried him down the steps and rested him up against the wall. You tapped him again. He fell on his ass immediately. You did your best to maintain your serious pleading face, even though the look on his face was side-splitting.

"Don't do that." He grunted. "Katsuki," You whined. He looked up at you. "Just let me do this for you?" You pleased. You extended your hand to help him up. You pretended not to see his smile. He took your hand as you hoisted him up. He sighed looking at you. He leaned in and let his lips connect to yours. It was a long, lustful kiss that left a warm wave of euphoria to rinse your body.
"I'll be there around five okay?" He whispered. You smiled. "Thank you." You said as he walked past you.

-Time Skip-

At times like these, you were glad that your boyfriend took his time changing out. After all, the suit was skin tight. That combined with him being drenched in sweat was a recipe for a lengthy costume swap. This lead you to have time to snoop through his room. Not for much though, you were only looking for one thing in particular. You looked under his bed, his drawers, even resorting to looking through his dirty clothes. Though you didn't find what you were looking for there, you did find something a little better. A small purple box, maybe the length of your stomach. You picked it up and set it in your lap as you huffed and sat on his bed. You unfolded the box and let out a small gasp at the sight.

It was full of little keepsakes from your relationship. Movie tickets, printed out pictures, and even the bracelet you gave him! You could've sworn he hated it. Your heart fluttered seeing this. You swooned over it. Looking a little deeper you found the letter you wrote for him. You blushed. Gosh, it was so poorly written. So cheesy. You grinned one more time before replacing everything and burying it back. As happy as it made you, it was not what you were looking for. You looked around a little more to no avail. You sat in his desk chair with a disappointed hum. You beat your hands against his textbook making a beat to help you think. He wouldn't hand it off to one of his friends, right? It seems unlikely.

Thinking more and more, really using every part of your brain, you noticed a suspicious sense of hollowness in the book. You opened the cover and saw nothing. You shrugged it off. You closed the book again and studied the cover in disappointment. Looking more, you realized that this didn't match any books you needed for school. This was for middle school. Barely eighth grade! You opened it again and flipped through the pages. Poof! There they were. Furry cuffs in the hollowed-out pages of the book. "Oh, smart boy!" You grinned. You took them out and spun them around on your finger.
But, you couldn't just walk out of his room parading them out in public. You giggled around the room and locked eyes with a black T-shirt. You leaned over and picked it up, wrapping the cuffs with it. The perfect plan. You stepped out of his room. Luckily, it seemed the hall was empty. You skipped your silent victory back to your room.