Hizashi Yamada x Reader: Warm Up!

I think I might've written him out of character but idk he gotta be a sad boi

Readers quirk: temperature manipulation. They can control the temperature of an area within roughly 134ft. With direct contact, they can temperature heat up someone's body temperature heats up to 110° (roughly 43 Celsius I think I don't feel like looking it up) and a general area 100° degrees. (37.7778

The drawback is that the reader is deathly sensitive to temperature. Heat more so than cold. In the heat, the reader becomes miserable and will start to cry. The highest heat in a house the ready can handle is about 90°

.....................

It had been a gloomy day. The only sound that had been around the house was the soft pitter patter of the rain hitting the window. You had stayed home form your regular teaching job to relax, and heavily encouraged Hizashi to do the same but even though he was hesitant, he still left.

It had turned out to be pretty boring at home, and the rain had been pretty depressing. You rolled around on the bed for a few hours, repeatedly trying to build up the energy to start dinner. You scrolled through Pinterest trying to get inspired.

You smiled as you came across a bowl of ramen and rice with a thick slab of salmon on top. Smiling, You went downstairs, and then decide to use smoked salmon. It would take a bit longer, but it would be worth it.

...

You began your preparations for the meal and started to smoke the salmon. You had watched your mother prepare it many times before.

As the process continued, you figure I'd be best to wait for the salmon to finish before starting on the rest of the meal, as it would cook fairly quickly.

...

While lying on the couch you heard the door click, you felt a gust of the bitter wind from outside and then the door close.

"Hizashi?" You called. There wasn't a response. You got up slowly and went to the small area where you found him. Not his usual perky self.

His hair was down meaning the rain probably washed out whatever product was left. It somewhat embarrassed you to admit it but it was still such a turn on. As looked up and saw you, he smiled a bit and beckoned you to him, holding out his arms. You shuffled f quickly, wrapping your arms around his waist and hugging him tightly.

His arms clamped around you squeezing you and powdering you with kisses. You could tell he was trying to hide something, probably thinking it would worry you. But as much as you loved the lovey-dovey heart eyes Hizashi, it wasn't the same one who'd just walked in the door.

After he let you go, you stared at him as he slipped off his shoes

...

By how you watched him, it would be a while before he needs it upstairs.

You casually made your way up the stairs and strolled over to the bathroom. You kneeled down and started the hot water. You started to see the steam rise.

You started to put all kinds of things in the bath.
Epsom salt
Bath bombs
And the best smelling bubbles you could find.

As the tub filled, you got 2 towels. You bit your lip.

+I'm gonna do your p.o.v because I just hate the way seeing 'you' over and over again'

I rubbed my hand over any there towel. I had anticipated something like this for a while. Making a final decision, I swiped the towel and quickly threw them on the bathroom counter.

...

I went into the hallway and came face to face with him. I pulled him towards me and started to unbutton his shirt. "I- uh..." He started. He wasn't opposed to the idea, but you two had never done 'it' before. This must be a shock to some but Hizashi respected you, and your wishes.

After undoing the last tedious little button, I pulled him into the bathroom. I looked nervous but soon enough I was able to strip him down to his boxers. My face flushed a vibrant cherry red, making Hizashi chuckle. He bought his fingers to the brim of his boxers and smirked. I couldn't help but be memorized by his movements.

He had always done that striptease since you had been a young couple getting out of UA. I always snapped at him when he did it. The anticipation of seeing him always made my heart skip.

+back to third person+

You whipped your head around as he yanked them down.
"Just get in already" You groaned. After you heard the water you peaked. He looked relaxed. You bit your lip planning out your next moves.

His eyes were still closed. You peeled back your own house robe and let it slide down to your wrists. You put your hair up. When you looked up you could see Hizashi staring at you. You felt your heart pump harder. He was completely memorized by you. His eyes followed your curves.

You put your hands on either of your shoulders. "You don't have to N/n-" he started. "I- um..." You uncovered yourself. "I want to... For you! You just seem stressed ya know?" You said. A derpy smile spread to his lips as he hummed and turned away from you.

...

You sunk down into the tub behind him and began to work out the muscles in his back, leaving multiple kissed on his neck and shoulders. Now mush in your hands, Hizashi laid back onto you, letting out a sigh.

You grabbed the small shower head off of the wall. You started to rinse his hair, combing your hands through his hair. He let out a low groan.

After wetting his hair you started to run a small bit of shampoo through his hair. His body was limp and relaxed against yours. Letting in start to lather up, you rubbed his scalp, making him groan in pleasure. You smiled and ran your fingers through his hair slowly.

After a bit, you rinsed his hair out and hugged him from behind. He grabbed your hand from his chest and kissed it tenderly.

He turned in the large tub. Now facing you, he began to kiss you. Then moving down your neck. The bubbles successfully covered your body but didn't help you to feel any less embarrassed.

He could see you sink down a push your hands over your shoulders. "Hey hey~"

He cooed in you ear sending a shiver down your spine. You felt the water heat up and steam rise. He backed up with a smirk. He pressed his own forehead against yours and whispered "Thanks~" he said

__