Bakugou Katsuki x Reader: Training Buddy

Reader Quirk: a very simple, but equally amazing Water Quirk. I guess why should lable it a Water Manipulation Quirk. The reader can take moisture from the air, nearby bodies of water, and even taking moisture from themselves and other human bodies!
This doesn't work on most animals, as the fur or hair can get absorbed too quickly.
When they have the water, that can manipulate it in anyway they want. They can make it body armor, heat it or freeze it, ore keep it stored in their body until they need it.

D r a w b a c k s
One of the drawbacks is that once the water reaches a certain temperature it is no longer scientifically considered water. Meaning that one the water becomees steam or ice, they no longer have control over it
If they store too much in their body, they may end up throwing it up. Pure raw water. It's more painful than it may seem.
After vomiting, they will become light headed, and like good friend
Denki Kaminari, they can and will, Act like a complete dumbass

Mr. Aizawa walked in looking quite groggy. "Today... were doing team-ups-" he stopped blankly. He seemed to uh- fall asleep. "SENSI!" Mina shouted. "DON'T YELL" He snapped back. there was a split moment of silence, which is rare for class 1 A.

"Over the past iiof you all using your quirks, the UA staff has conducted a list of student team-ups that would work well- as far as quirks go." He looks up from the paper. "Normally UA students could work without this activity, But there's some obvious tension between some of you that sometimes affects you in battle. Team Work or some shit." He sighs. There's always this feeling of wonder hearing your teacher curse,

He gives the first row of students paper. Take one pass it down you know the drill. "Now your pairs aren't all based on if you don't work well together but also because your quirks would work especially well together.

As we looked at the paper Mr. Aizawa continued. "Well do a series of test that involve trust skills and quirk team-ups. Please change, find your partner and come to the big training room." He then leaves.

Everyone finds there partners and talks then start to leave. "Hey N/N! We got paired together! Now I KNOW ill get at least an average grade." Denki cheers. I smile back at him. "Yeah, I bet!' I say back.

Denki put his hand out and helped me up. not that I needed it but him being the goofball he is always tried being my 'prince charming'. He was sweet about it though. He had shown himself to be a bit of a Casanova, but he was more respectful about it than... others.

~Time skip~

After changing into my hero suit, I followed happened to follow Katsuki into the training room. He grabs my wrist making me stop before we enter. He looks a bit worried but still had that bastard glint in his eyes.

"Don't..." He pauses and loosens his grip, though his previous grip didn't hurt. "Don't let him do anything sketchy." He says looking you in the eye
I allowed a cat-like smirk rise to my face and bring my fingertips to my mouth.

"Oh, ho, ho! Seems like King Explosion Murder cares about me. uwu" I say. "SHUT UP NO I DONT!" he snapped completely letting go of your hand.
I kiss his cheek, which makes him calm down a bit. "Dumbass... what if somebody saw that," He said. I shrug and walk into the gym.

TIME SKIP CAUSE ENJAJAJAJAJ

We all got fairly good grades, but I still felt there were some hard feelings between Bakugou and me.

ENJAJAJAJ 3rd P.O.V

You knocked on your boyfriend's dorm. It had been a slow, rainy day. Most fell asleep when we got back. You were very tired, but you hadn't spoken to Bakugou since we were in the hallway. After taking a shower and changing into a hoodie, you took a nap but woke up soon after.

The door opened slowly to reveal a tired Bakugou with messy(er) hair. He looks down at you before stepping back into the room and falling back onto his bed.

You walk in, closing the door and rolling onto his bed. He pulled you onto his lap and stroked your thigh sleepily. He was always very gentle with you. Even before you started to date, he'd do simple gestures to let you know he cared.

Things like this let you know he cared, even though it was hard for others to believe.
He slowly bought your head down to his lips and kissed your forehead.
"Sorry" He whispered and a deep drowsiness laced his words.

Your face was buried in his shirt.
As if a random burst of energy shot through his body he sat up quickly and kissed you. You were taken back by this, but it was a pleasant surprise. You wrapped your arms around him. As he deepened the kiss and forced your mouth open with his tongue, He gripped your thigh

As he separated his mouth from yours. In breathy words, he mumbled. "I love you, you hear?" He panted
You pushed your lips back onto his and intertwined his fingers with yours

"I know, I love you too," you said softly

_______
SKSKSK ITS SHORT BUT ITS SOMETHING. ALSO LEGIT ALL I ATE FOR THANKSGIVING WAS A SANDWICH. IVE HAD NOTHING TODAY SEND FOOD UWU