Bakugou Katsuki x Reader: Training Buddy (Extended)

Some of you may have reader a Bakugou x Reader i did. I think it may have been the first my hero academia one shot that I've worked on. Well I've recently re done it but I could decide between the short n sweet simplicity of the original or the long detailed version. So I'm gonna be posting both. Its probably excessive but whichever you like more let me know <3
_________________________

Mr. Aizawa walked in looking quite groggy. "Today... were doing team-ups-" he stopped blankly. He seemed to uh- fall asleep. "SENSI!" Mina shouted. "DON'T YELL" He snapped back. there was a split moment of silence, which is rare for class 1 A.

"Over the past actions of you all using your quirks, the UA staff has conducted a list of student team-ups that would work well- as far as quirks go." He looks up from the paper. "Normally UA students could work without this activity, But there's some... hard to ignore tension between some of you that sometimes affects you in battle." He sighs.

He gives the first row of students paper. Take one pass it down you know the drill. "Now your pairs aren't all based on if you don't work well together but also because your quirks would work especially well together.

As we looked at the paper Mr. Aizawa continued. "Well do a series of test that involve trust skills and quirk team-ups. Please change, find your partner and come to the big training room." He then leaves.

Everyone finds there partners and talks then start to leave. "Hey N/N! We got paired together! Now I KNOW ill get a decent grade!" Denki cheers. I smile back at him. "Yeah! Let's hope so" I say back, giggling a bit.

Denki put his hand out and helped me up. Not that I needed it but him being the goofball he is always tried being my 'prince charming'. He was sweet about it though. He had shown himself to be a bit of a Casanova, but he was more respectful about it than... others.

~Time skip~

After changing into my hero suit, I followed happened to follow Katsuki into the training room. He grabs my wrist making me stop before we enter. He looks irritated and still had that bastard glint in his eyes.

"Don't..." He pauses and loosens his grip, though his previous grip didn't hurt. "Don't let him do anything sketchy." He says looking you in the eye
I allowed a cat-like smirk rise to my face and bring my fingertips to my mouth.

"Oh, ho, ho! Seems like King Explosion Murder cares about me." I say. "SHUT UP NO I DONT!" he snapped completely letting go of your hand.
I kiss his cheek, which makes him calm down a bit. "Dumbass... what if somebody saw that," He said. I punch him in the arm and scoff. "Would it be so terrible if people knew you loved your girlfriend 'Suki?"

. . .

Water and Electricity. Two simple things that have extraordinary, and equally devastating outcomes.
If You and Denki were going to be the good sum of it changed as quick as the wind.

One minute, show stopping performances that could have crowds on the edge of there seats, the next? Well let's just say it's nothing as good.
The whole time You and Denki goofed off most of the time, but had gotten an above average grade. Aizawa Sensi actually seemed impressed. Well, surprised is probably more like it.

Of course, this didn't end without the two if you buzzing out, which sent the others into

Around time you finished, Denki had already ran back with his crowd. He usually tended to be the more popular one out of the two

You went to search for Bakugou, but by the time you went to look for him, he was out the door
You frowned a bit.
'Ill talk to him when we get to the dorms.

ENJAJAJAJ 3rd P.O.V

You knocked on your boyfriend's dorm. It had been a slow, rainy day. Most fell asleep when we got back. You were very tired, but you hadn't spoken to Bakugou since you both were in the hallway. After taking a shower and changing into a hoodie, his hoodie to be exact. You layed on your bed, tempted to fall asleep, but you hoisted yourself up to head for your boyfriend's dorm room.

. . .

The door opened slowly to reveal a tired Bakugou with messy(er) hair. He looks down at you before stepping back into the room and falling back onto his bed.

You walk in, closing the door and crawling onto his bed. He pulled you onto his lap and stroked your thigh sleepily. He was always very gentle with you. Even before you started to date, he'd do simple gestures to let you know he loved you, even if he was allergic to saying it.

Things like this let you know he cared, even though it was hard for others to believe.
He slowly bought your head down to his lips and kissed your forehead.
"Sorry" He whispered and a deep drowsiness laced his words.

Your face was buried in his shirt.
As if a random burst of energy shot through his body he sat up quickly and kissed you. You were taken back by this, but it was a pleasant surprise. You wrapped your arms around him. As he deepened the kiss and forced your mouth open with his tongue, He gripped your thigh

As he separated his mouth from yours. In breathy words, he mumbled. "I love you, you hear?" He panted
Wow, someone grab an epi pen
You pushed your lips back onto his and intertwined his fingers with yours

"I know, I love you too," you said softly