T H I R T Y - S I X

Start from the beginning

"LET ME FUCKING GO!" the voice of the girl they were searching was heard somewhere. Izayoi head turns upwards, screaming for the girl's name.

Following with a pair of scream, they quickly run again. This time, Nemesis isn't going easy. He took Osoro's bat and just smashed the whole wooden wall apart, giving them another entrance to lead.

Her voice was getting louder and louder, meaning that they were closed to her now.

Out of nowhere, they went Aso who was also running in one of the hallway. They followed him as he notices them, still running, following behind Oko who had sped up.

Finally, they all stopped at an empty room. It was large.

A music room?

There was a piano on it and a few instruments.

And there, they saw Y/N shaking violently, kicking around the ropes. Just as they were about to step to her, a few guards came up and went in front of her, pointing guns at her friends.

"Y/N..." Izayoi spoke as the girl kept struggling to be free, her arms and legs were now red from the tight rope. Some even bleed through her harsh attitude.

"You know... if you kept struggling like that, maybe you'll die faster than I thought you would!" Rei came out with a gun as she held it onto Y/N's head, her hand was on the trigger.

Y/N's eyes widened as she stop moving, her breathing hitched as tears began to prick on the edge of her eyes. The iron hit the side of her head had made her stop all of her movements.

Seeing this, Rei smirked and walked out, taking the gun off of her head making her and the other relieved. "Take her brother."

Izayoi was shoved from the back by a guard as the others were held and guns were pointing on each other heads. Seeing this Y/N struggle to free herself. Still struggling, but does it without a sound.

She stares at Oko and he stares back, both locking their eyes on each other. Her eyes pleaded for help, and so, he did. Like what he had done before, he summoned the arms and had made those surrounded him die in an instant.

The rest was shocked to see him like this. Then, he somehow got shoved something hard, someone actually went through his powers.

Rei had pushed him off, as the summon demon was out from his body and disappeared in thin air. He was in a coughing fit, a few blood trickling down from his mouth.

There goes her plan.

She was about to give up, until one of the guards near here - which was dead - had a dagger on his hand. She tried her best, using her legs as they stretch to get the weapon.

Izayoi was yanked by the hair and was dragged near the window. His hand was hold to the back as he was told to stood up.

A guard punched his face twice as he turns numb, but nonetheless, he was still trying to get to his feet. He stare at the girl with heartbroken eyes. This wasn't the girl he dated.

"Rei..." he called as the girl laugh.

"You should have called Kiruma, not Rei. I already set my heart for someone else," she spoke, grabbing him by the chin to look up at her, a smirk planted into her face.