Cute Little Confessions

SORRY FOR ULTRA MEGA HYPER SUPER DUPER LATE AND I MEAN REEAAALLY LATE UPDATE!! school's killin' me badly, I hope I survive :/

-------

Like the new cover? ;)

-------

"Morning, sunshine." was the first thing you heard in the morning from an oh-so-familiar voice that you know too well.

You groaned, "Mornin' , Heichou. "  you poked Levi's cheek playfully. "What happened? I barely remember anything."

Levi chuckled lightly from your cute little attitude that he had grown to love "First of all, it's Levi. Second, Petra almost had a beating from me. Luckily, I respect women." Levi huffed out.

You giggled from his out of character attitude "hahaha! You really sound weird today, love. You sure you ain't sick or anything?" you tried containing your laughter, but failed horribly.

"Of course not, and I should be the one asking you that.." Levi sighed deeply after finishing his sentence. "I could've lost you from me being too careless. What if I lose you? I..I just can't live a life without you, (y/n). I may have air in my lungs, food to eat, and a place to stay at. But without you..? It means nothing at all.." Levi's voice cracked.

"Levi.." I called out to him softly, wanting to burst out my feelings and show him that I felt the same way for him, my dear Levi.

"Yes..?" He responded with a hint of sadness.

"I love you, I love you so much. I want to create a healthy family with you, grow old with you, and--" my sentence was cut off by Levi's sudden movement, Levi collided his lips with mine, moulding perfectly as if we were the perfect pair.

He separated our lips and locked his steel blue eyes on mine.

"Will you give me a chance to prove to you that I'll be the ONE?"