Promises

You and Levi were building your relationship as a couple for the past 2 and a half months, You also noticed for the past 2 and a half months that Petra was always looking at you with a slight hint of killing intent.

You knew she liked Levi since she got the opportunity to join Levi's squad. The way she talks to him, the way she acts around him, and you also caught her almost kissing Levi when he was sleeping!

***************

Commander Erwin announced that there will be an expedition the next 2 days. You were so hyped about being able to kill those filthy giants, but being the person you were, You were also scared that either You or Levi might die while killing titans in the battlefield. You know what they say,

"Death can come at any moment. No one knows when or where."

You snapped back into reality when you felt someone tapping your shoulder. As you turn around, you felt a pair of warm lips connect with yours. Knowing whose lips are those, Both you and Levi moved your lips in sync, turning the kiss into a hot make-out session.

Both of you parted your lips, creating a thin string of saliva. Both of you gasped for air since both of you lacked oxygen from the heated make-out session.

"Liked my surprise, (y/n)..?" He chuckled lightly with a slight tint of red on his cheeks.

"Of course I do, Levi.." You giggled softly, kissing the tip of his nose.

"Don't die on me when the expedition occurs, okay?" Levi replied, a bit worried of the thought of you dying.

"Okay. You too, Mr. Ackerman~ " You teased cutely. Causing him to blush madly.

"Let's just trust each other and give it all we've got." Levi replied determined.

You nodded in agreement, unaware that the orange haired girl was spying on you two.

"Two more days, (y/n)..Two more days, and It'll be the end of your role as Levi's lover because I'll erase your existence in this world."