The New Healer

Real World

It was night time in Kuoh and in the forest was an abandoned church that contained Stray Priest, Fallen and Asia whos been kidnapped by Raynare at a park to were Issei and Asia were at. Issei along with Kiba and Koneko is near the church readying to break in and go off and save Asia. Rias and Akeno have teleported a bit away from the church and have encountered three Fallen Angels who are to make sure no one interferes with a certain ritual. These three Fallen are named Millet, Kalawarner, and Dohnaseek.
The three surround Rias and Akeno saying that they will not allow the ritual to be interfered with by these two and that they will pay for there lives.
The three Fallen fly up into the air with there black wings light spears ready in there hand. But was soon were interrupted by a portal opening up from the ground and a tall pale creature emerging from the portal. The Demogorgon.

After emerging from the portal the Demogorgon named Demo stands by Rias and Akeno with all three Fallen looking at him with shock

Kalawarner: "That's, t.the D.demogorgon!!" she says all in shock.

Dohnaseek: "How did you get one!!??" yelling in anger

Rias: "Demo, go on and help out Issei and the others"

Demo looks at Rias a bit concerned by leaving her side in which Rias notices.

Rias: "Don't worry, me and Akeno can handle them. Go on"

Akeno: "It'll be alright. Go on now"

Demo still concerned but nodes and heads back through the portal he created. Shortly after entering through the portal, it closed up no leaving a trace that it was there.

Rias: "Now Akeno would you please"

Akeno: "All ready on it," she says while putting her hand up into the Air were dark clouds form and a lightning bolt hits Akeno which changes her closes into a wight and red kemo.

Then a magical barrier forms around the three Fallen inside. Rias's plan is coming together.

With Issei, Koneko, and Kiba

Right now, Issei, Koneko, and Kiba are hiding behind some trees right outside the abandoned church.

Issei: "oh man can you feel that?" he says a little surprise.

Kib: "No kidding. There must be a tone of priests inside there."

Issei: "Seriously. I think I'm glad that you guys are here"

Kiba: "Well hey, you and I are buddies right. Besides, fallen angels aren't exactly my favorite things in this world. Truth is I hate them" he says become more serious.

Issei: "Oh yay" 

Koneko gets up and starts advancing towards the church's door.

Issei: "Hold on, don't just go in"