The Inevitable Loss

(Outside the destroyed gym.)

???: "That's one," a woman says floating in the sky with a smile on her face.

The woman having purple hair and having strong power. This woman was Yubelluna, the Queen of Riser's peerage and a powerhouse at that. Nicknamed the Bomb Queen she looks down at the devastating blow she did on the rook of Rias's Gremory Peerage Koneko. Koneko laying down on the ground and is almost certainly going to be eliminated from the game. Clothes torn from the explosion Issei rushes towards the now downed Koneko. Demo looking up at the enemy Queen as he snarls at her as Issei holding her up as Issei soon beings to yell out.

Issei: "DAMN YOU WHOEVER YOU ARE!" he yells out to Yubelluna in anger. In return, Yubelluna gives Issei a smirk and chuckle.

Koneko: "I'm sorry," she says to Issei in a weak voice as he holds her.

Issei: "Hold on Koneko," he says to her looking down at her. Sad and wanting her to stay alive.

Koneko: "I just wanted... I just wanted to server Rias well," she says in a mixture of a sad and weak tone.

Issei: "It's alright, we'll get you to Asia... She will heal you up in no time," he says trying to reassure her.

But soon Koneko began to glow in a blue hue as she beings to scream some. Issei watching this as he tries to tell her to stay and not to go but in a utile effort as soon Koneko disappeared. Issei having shock and anger on his face. His hands staying up in the same position he was holding Koneko when soon the announcer's voice comes up.

Announcer: "One of Lady Rias's rooks, retired," the voice says as it echos throughout the arena. Showing that Koneko was eliminated from the game.

Issei: he begins to stand up and look up "Damnit. You killed Koneko! Get down here and see how you will do against me!" he yells up to Yubelluna wanting revenge when suddenly Rias begins talking to him through the magic communicator. 

Rias(Communicator): "Calm down Issei. When someone can no longer fight they are transferred to an appropriate location where they're treated for their injuries. Koneko is not dead. You need to try and focus," she says to Issei. Clenching her fists in her lap sad about her rook being gone from the game.

Issei: "But Rias.." he says before being interrupted by Riser's Queen.

Yubelluna: "It's time to give up the fight little boy. No matter how hard you struggle you won't win. You can't win!" she says with that cocky voice soon getting into a fighting stance in the air as she moves her staff pointed at Issei.

Issei shocked but soon Akeno floats down and hovers over the ground in front of Issei before she begins to speak.

Akeno: "Well isn't this exciting," she says out.

Issei: "Akeno"

Akeno: "Issei, I can take care of this trash. You can go on ahead ok? Oh and don't worry, I'll make sure she pays," she says reassuring Issei.

Yubelluna: "Make me pay? How exciting "

Akeno: I'll be fine Issei. Just go. You too Demo" she says to the both of them.

Issei: "Whatever you say just get her," he says as he soon rushes past them and runs closer to Riser's base with Demo behind him.

The two runnings in tell someone pulls Issei to the side. Demo looking as he was about to slash before seeing who was the one who pulled Issei. It was Kiba as he smiled looking at them both. 

Kiba: "hey," he says to the both of them. 

Issei: "Kiba you're ok,"  he says before realizing the three eliminated pawns of Riser and soon asks "Wait, those three pawns? Was that you?" he asks Kiba.