Chapter Twenty Two: Me And Jungkook Disappear

Începe de la început

I smiled Somin and Jiwoo always acted like a mom and aunt to me, I hugged Somin back, " I slept great thanks for asking", after Somin hugged me Eric gently pushed her to the side and hugged me, " good I'm glad for a minute there I thought I was gonna have to kick Jungkook's ass because he kept you awake all night", Eric smiled and laughed, Eric is just like RM when it comes to me he looks at me like his baby sister he always has he kept the bullies away from me when I first came to Seoul then he left and came here to LA with Jackson, BM, J.Seph, Jiwoo, and Somin for some business with music and TV Shows and all, I laughed, " I'm fine Eric no need to kill Jungkook he let me sleep", Eric laughed, " he better have or I'm gonna kill him", Jungkook looked at Eric and pretended he was scared before they both high fived and laughed.

I walked over to the table and sat in my normal seat beside Eric and Jiwoo and across from Somin and Jungkook sat in his normal spot beside BM and J.Seph and across from Jackson, me and Jungkook waited patiently as BM came around and handed us all our plates, once BM sat down with his plate we all started eating and talking, as I took a drink of my coffee Jiwoo spoke up, " so uh Rachel", I looked up at Jiwoo, " what's up?", Jiwoo smiled and took a bite of her food then talked again," do you and Jungkook have any thing planned for today?", I looked over at Jungkook and he shook his head no, " uhm no not really", Jungkook finished the question for me, " why Jiwoo?", Jiwoo smiled, " because we are all going to the beach today".

My eyes grew wide and I was about to talk until Eric butted in, " not just the beach we are also gonna hit the boardwalk and the parks on the board walk", after Eric said something Jackson then pitched in, " and we are also gonna hit the shops and buy dinner before we come back here for the night", Me and Jungkook looked at each other with wide eyes then Jungkook spoke up, " wait hold on a minute, how are we gonna do all this stuff today don't you guy's have to work today?", Somin smiled along with the rest of them and then J.Seph spoke up, " nope me, BM, Somin, and Jiwoo are off today", Jackson spoke up, " I'm also off today", then Eric chimed in, " as am I as well", me and Jungkook laughed at each other and smiled.

BM then chimed in again, " so eat up because once we are done we are all getting ready for the beach and Rachel wear something you can put over your swim suit and wear on the boardwalk", I smiled and nodded my head yes, after we all finished eating we went to our rooms and got ready I put on my red bikini that Jungkook got me when we first came here and the black sun dress and matching flip flops on that Eric bought me when I first came here because he didn't like me wearing the Bikini that Jungkook got me....stupid older brother card, after I got dressed I sat at my vanity in mine and Jungkook's room and I braided my hair and did my make up.

When I finished getting ready I stood up and saw Jungkook staring at me and smiling and I smiled back and blushed, " what?", Jungkook shook his head and smiled and stood up and walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me and I wrapped my arms around his neck as he spoke up, " nothing...you look really beautiful and I want to see it the rest of my life and I'm so happy that I finally have you instead of Suga so now I can show you how your suppose to be loved", I smiled and blushed a little and he kissed my head, I smiled and he smiled back, " grab your beach bag and lets go the others are waiting".

I smiled and grabbed my purple beach bag that Jiwoo got me that has all my stuff in it and Jungkook walks down and I followed him, when we got down stairs BM, J.Seph, Jackson, and Eric all had on their swim trunks and a tank top just like Jungkook, and Jiwoo and Somin had on their pink and red sun dress with their black flip flops and their bags on their shoulder and sunglasses on their head and I put my sun glasses on my head and walk over to the girls and Jungkook walks over to the guys and Eric shouts, " is everyone ready?", me and the girls smile and say yea then Jiwoo yells, " LETS GO TO THE BEACH BITCHES" the guys hollered and I laughed as we all walked out of our house and locked it up.