Sleep is for the weak... (InkError)

this is requested by @DreemurDraws 

I hope you enjoy it!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Like Dream sans Ink sans is know for not taking the best care of himself.  He is known to work himself down to the bone. So much that Error has to step in and intervene, which is how our beloved creator found himself in this position. 

"EEEERRRRROOORRR let Me gooooo" Ink wined, as error's strings kept him tied to the bed. "₦Ø ł₦₭ ɎØɄ ₦ɆɆĐ ɎØɄⱤ ⱤɆ₴₮" The glitchy skeleton called out to the creator. Ink had been working on a new au for days, he got so caught up in his work that he forgot to sleep. It worried dream and blue so they called Error to help them take care of the problem. 

 Error's solution? Tie ink to a bed and take Brommie. He even volunteered to act out his plan. "ERROR SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!" Ink shouted. "ɆVɆⱤ฿ØĐɎ ₦ɆɆĐ₴ ₴ⱠɆɆ₱ ł₦₭" Error corrected Ink. "UGrH I'll sleep later" Ink reasoned "₦Ø ł₦₭ ɎØɄ ₴ⱠɆɆ₱ ₦Ø₩" Error had had enough of Ink causing himself unnecessary pain and sickness for these "AUS". They weren't even grateful for what Ink did to help them. They didn't deserve him.

"ERROR!" Ink yelled. Ink didn't understand Error's motives for tieing him to a bed for sleep. He figured that Dream and Blue were somewhat guilty of bringing Error into this, but why? Was it for his safety or were they abandoning him? Why would they? He had all ways tried to be a good friend. Sure he was soulless, but he did his best. Maybe that was it, maybe his best wasn't good enough? As the creator thoughts went darker and darker the destroyer took notice. 

Error's SOUL hurt seeing the pain on Ink face despite knowing it was artificial. He crept closer to the artist, unsure of how to comfort him. Closing the distance between him and the bed, he froze, an idea coming to him. Shaking he reaches his hand toward Ink, who did his best to look away from Error. Error did his best not to chicken out as he reached for inks hand. Ink's eyes widen in surprise as Error took his hand. Error seemed as surprised at himself as he stared at their hands. " Error... you... you did it!" Ink stated amazed. "ɎɆ₳-₳Ⱨ" Error studdered out. " łł₦₭," he took a breath gathering his thought is a coherent confession. 

" ł₦₭ ł ₵₳ⱤɆ ₳฿ØɄ₮ ɎØɄ. ₳-₳ ⱠØ₮ ₳₵₮Ʉ₳ⱠⱠɎ. ɎØɄ ₳ⱤɆ ₮ⱧɆ Ø₦Ɇ ₱ɆⱤ₴Ø₦ ₩ⱧØ ₳ĐĐ₴ ₵ØⱠØⱤ ₮Ø ₥Ɏ Ⱡł₣Ɇ. ł ĐØ₦'₮ ₭₦Ø₩ ₩Ⱨ₳₮ ł'Đ ĐØ ł₣ ɎØɄ ₩ɆⱤɆ₦'₮ ⱧɆⱤɆ. ł-ł Ɇ₦JØɎ ɎØɄⱤ ₵Ø₥₱₳₦Ɏ ₥ØⱤɆ ₮Ⱨ₳₦ ₥Ø₴₮... ₳₦Đ ł ₭₦Ø₩ ₩Ɇ'ⱤɆ Ɇ₦Ɇ₥łɆ₴, ฿Ʉ₮ ł₮ ₭łⱠⱠ₴ ₥Ɇ ₮Ø ₴ɆɆ ɎØɄ ⱧɄⱤ₮... ł Ⱨ₳₮Ɇ ł₮, ɆVɆ₦ ₥ØⱤɆ, ₩ⱧɆ₦ ₮ⱧɆ Ø₦Ɇ Ⱨ₳Ɽ₥ł₦₲ ɎØɄ ł₴ ɎØɄ ₣ØⱤ ₮ⱧɆ ₴₮Ʉ₱łĐ ₳Ʉ₴, ₮Ⱨ₳₮ ĐØ₦'₮ ɆVɆ₦ ₳₱₱ⱤɆ₵ł₳₮Ɇ ₳ⱠⱠ ₮Ⱨ₳₮ ɎØɄ ĐØ ₣ØⱤ ₮ⱧɆ₥! ɎØɄ ₮ⱧⱤØ₩ ɎØɄⱤ₴ɆⱠ₣ ł₦₮Ø ₣łⱤɆ ₣ØⱤ ₮ⱧɆ₥ ₳₦Đ ₮ⱧɆɎ ₵Ø₥₱Ⱡ₳ł₦. Ɏ-ɎØɄ ₦ɆɆĐ ₮Ø ₮₳₭Ɇ ฿Ɇ₮₮ɆⱤ ₵₳ⱤɆ Ø₣ ɎØɄⱤ₴ɆⱠ₣ ₵₳Ʉ₴Ɇ ₳ ⱠØ₮ Ø₣ ₱ɆØ₱ⱠɆ ₩ØⱤⱤɎ. ł ₩ØⱤⱤɎ. ł-ł ₮Ⱨł₦₭ ₮Ⱨ₳₮ ł ⱠØVɆ ɎØɄ." 

(translation: Ink I care about you. A-a lot actually. You are the one person who adds color to my life. I don't know what I'd do if you weren't here. I-I enjoy your company more than most... and I know we're enemies, but it kills me to see you hurt... I hate it, even more, when the one harming you is you for the STUPID aus, that don't even appreciate all that you do for them! You throw yourself into fire for them and they complain. Y-you need to take better care of yourself cause a lot of people worry. I worry. I-I think that I love you.) 

Error face felt hot, forgetting for a moment about holding ink hand. What had he just done? Confessed feeling for his mortal enemy? No way Ink returned his feelings. He had just set himself up for rejection. Error felt Ink gently squees his hand. "Error, I-I think I love you too." was not what he was expecting but's what he got. " ₩-₩Ⱨ₳₮?" Error asked, He must have missed heard him. Ink, his face rainbow, just smiled up at him and said,

" Error I think I love you too. You keep me sane and put up with me when I'm being stupid or extremely annoying. You never hold back and say what you think. You inspire me more than you will ever know. You challenge me and match me. You make me feel something that no paint can copy. I think about more than I'd like to admit. It's the littlest things that you do that drives me crazy. You're adorable with your puppet shows, when you go to outertale to see the stars, or when you watch undernova. You're strong. I-I love you" 

Ink and Error stared at each other for a moment unsure of what to do next. "ĐØɆ₴ ₮Ⱨł₴ ₥Ɇ₳₦ ₩Ɇ'ⱤɆ ₳ ₵ØɄ₱ⱠɆ ₦Ø₩ ØⱤ?" Error asked confused. Ink thought for a moment then asked Error, " Error do y-you want to date me?". Error hesitated for a moment but quickly replied, " ɎɆ₴ ł₦₭, ₦Ø₩ ₲Ɇ₮ ₴Ø₥Ɇ ₴ⱠɆɆ₱." 

"You'll be here when I wake?"

" Ø₣ ₵ØɄⱤ₴Ɇ ĐɄ₥฿@₴₴ ₩ⱧɆⱤɆ ₩ØɄⱠĐ ł ₲Ø?" 

"I dunno" 

"₲Ɇ₮ ₴Ø₥Ɇ ₴ⱠɆɆ₱ ₴QɄłĐ" 

"yawn* ok glitch"  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unknow to them Dream and Blue were celebrating them for finally getting to together and ink sleeping. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me: Well that was longer than expected, and fun to write! I tried to stay as close to canon as possible.  Please give me more requests and vote and comment on what you thought as it helps me as a writer.