✄ New Friends ✄

Start from the beginning

" The class & I just want them to feel safer around the school and have them feel like every upcoming hero they see is not out to get them now that everyone knows their with The League Of Villains " Midoriya said

" Well I'll be going now I hope you three have fun! " Midoriya said as he walked away forcing my hand to remove the grip on his pants.

" It looks like your coming with us Y/N! " Mirio yelled in a happy voice.

I flinched with a shiver. But nodded my head as started to walked with them.

We headed to a Plaza where their were lots of food stand around the place. It was very colorful and all the food smelled so good.

I held my nose high in the air sniffing the smells of different kinds of food with delight, I haven't had any food like that since I joined the League of Villains.

My stomach growled loudly as the smells got stronger, I then realized that I haven't eaten anything since the first bell for lunch. I then wrapped my arms around my stomach.

I then noticed that Mirio had turned around looking at me.

" I-I'm sorry! It's just that the food smells really good and- " I said before Mirio cut me off

" It's fine! We can buy some food! I think all of us need some right now anyways " Mirio said

" You both stay by that Fountain over there while I go get us some food! " Mirio said as he pointed to the a huge Wishing Fountain in the middle of the Plaza.

Both Eri & I nodded as we walked over to the Wishing Fountain. We sat on the side of the Fountain as Mirio went off to get us some food.

" Sooo.. " I said waiting for some sort of conversation to start.

" Hey.. Could I ask you a question..? " Eri said as she looked at me.

" Oh sure! You can ask anything you want " I said

" Well.. Midoriya said you lived with the League Of Villains & you all ways talk about them in a positive way. Didn't the Villains hurt you..? " Eri said with a worried & curious face.

I looked at her in shock for a moment & then laugh.

" No. No. The League is like my family! My other family. Mostly my Mother.. Didn't pay much attention to me or care for me correctly. " I said

" Oh. I'm sorry for assuming that L/N-San " Eri said

" It's okay Eri! Let's change the subject instead " I said as I patted her shoulder.

Eri seem to be thinking of what to ask me next.

" Why are you so scared of Mirio L/N-San..? " Eri asked

I began to blush and shake with confusion.

" I-I'm not afraid of Mirio! Why would you think that..? " I said

" You always seemed to quiver when he looks at you or begin to sweat " Eri said pointing out my behavior.

" That's because he seems so strong & tough. He seems like a intimidating hero! " I said bluntly yelling out.

" Aw that's so sweet L/N-San! " I heard as I turned around to see Mirio holding a box of rice balls.

( Kawaii Blushing by Y/N L/N () )

My face turned more red at the embarrassment of the situation.

" And all this time I thought you didn't like me! " Mirio said with a smile.

" I'm sorry if I came off that way! " I said in a apologetic tone.

" It's okay! No need to apologize to me L/N-San " Mirio said as he lightly ruffled my hair.

" Now how about we all eat up & go have some fun at the park not to far from here..? " Mirio said as he gave Eri & I the box of rice balls.

We both nodded & ate the rice balls Mirio had bought for us.

✍︎⚬ Author's POV ✍︎⚬

And indeed they did have fun. Even though a a man who can slip through his own clothes and two children sound like not so good of a mix.

Y/N, Eri, And Mirio had a good time but of course Y/N had to go back to Midoriya.

✍︎ Continue Y/N's POV ✍︎

Eri, Mirio, And I walked back to the spot we met up at to see Midoriya and Todoroki standing together seemingly waiting for us.

" Oh there you guys are! How was it..? " Midoriya asked.

" It was more fun than I thought it would be " I said as I gave a small smile

" Yeah it was really nice. " Eri said as she stood beside  Mirio.

" We should get back to the dorms before it gets dark.. " Todoroki said as he placed his hand Midoriya's shoulder.

" Oh right we should go it's going to get dark soon " Midoriya said as he looked up at the sky with the setting sun's light.

Midoriya grabbed my hand & lightly tugged me.

" Come on Y/N let's go back to the dorm " Midoriya said

I waved goodbye to Eri & Mirio as they walked away too.

Todoroki & Midoriya was talking almost the whole way there. It was very annoying for me.

" Can you two stop flirting in front of me..? I'm too young for this.. " I said with a blunt attitude.

Both Todoroki & Midoriya looked down at me with their mouths opened.

                                WHAT?!

( Boom. The End. Author-Chan OUT! ✌︎ )