Chapter 38

“I won”said sanam

“No I won you cheated” said y/n

“maa tell him please” said y/n

“baccho dono chup raho bohot tang karte ho tum meri maa ko” said samar

“haa jao jaake papa ko tang karo” saud his mum and all laughed after almost 2 months the puri house was happy again but only sanam y/n and samar knew this was not permanent just a month and then again the house will be silent.
Awhile later y/n was talking to her mum whike sanam too wanted to talk to her 

“ha bohot tang karti hai aapki beti” sanam said to his mother in law

“Few days remaining”she  said  when he finished the call.

“aye don’t talk like that” he said
So badly he wanted to stop her but he couldn’t cause he wnted to set her free not cage her in his love but she wanted to be safe from the bitter world in his cage of love.

It was like petting the prettiest bird in cage. When you know its life will extend if it lives free but your selfish heart just wants to never let it go.

Though the decision was mutually decided but both of them didn't at all feel happy which they thought they would.

The few days before parting ways were very emotionally vulnerable for both Sanam and y/n as they were very much affected by the fact that now they wont be waking up to each other or there wont be any fights between them.

All sanam wanted to do that day was to stop time for forever and never let her go but well not all things go as per your thoughts. Some things really go the otherway its literally universes way to let you know that you are going to get blessed at the right time and with much more than what you imagine. Similar was situation with sanam.

The clock somehow ticked off very quickly from happy morning breakfast to the final call of evening to leave.

I know I cant live without him but I have to live without him but for him" she thought while her bags.

At the same time he entered and found her packing bags "my life is impossible without her but I have to let her go for her life atlast even she has right to live her life the way she wants" he thought.

Both were guilty and confused for the path they paved months ago.

"Are you really going?" He asked

"yes" she replied while fighting with the tears which were about to flow

"I will miss you" he said

"I will also miss you" she replied

"can I get a hug" she asked with the teary voice and he engulfed her into hug never letting her go .

"I hope we are friends still' he asked

" yes we were friends ,we are friend and we will be friends" she replied

And the uninvited awkward silence was spread in the room but still the two people present in room communicated billions of words and feelings.

Both the hearts understood the unsaid words and feelings of each other.

They explained their families everything though at first both families Got really angry but then both of them explained everything and then finally the families had to agree as papers were ready.

“feels so empty” sanam said to himself when he came into his room  and then he saw the photo in which sanam and y/n were hugging each other it was the one clicked in bali.

He took the frame and saw it neatly anyone who saw it could tell how much they both love each other.

He was carefully seeing and then again looked around the room hoping that like everyday she would emerge in his room shouting his name but he knew she wont because that was truth and it was really bitter for him.
He again looked at photo and now he broke emotionally.
For last few days the feeling didn't hit him that hard until now that she was really gone. Now he had understood what actually the word empty meant.

Till now he was trying to control but he couldn’t . Because now his heart was expressing its pain through it language. Every emotion which we feel by heart is the emotion we actually see in our eyes.

He started crying looking at photos. At that moment he just wanted to call her back and never let her go.

TBC
A/n this chapter is for all the men out there! There is nothing like girlish when it comes to expressing emotions! Every man can cry his heart out💕 because crying doesn't define you as weak💕
#CommentJaroorKarna