Chapter 15

He took his car keys and went away leaving y/n alone

"Shit shit shit why god why god" She said realising in how deep shit she is right now

"Where did he go now???" She again mumbled as tears brimmed down her face she searched for her phone and when she got it she tried his phone but it was in same room she mumbled some cuss words and went down stairs while wiping her tears

"bhaiya(💔) do you know where sanam is?" She asked with a hope

"no he was at home right now" He said still busy in looking at his phone

"why? Anything happened?" He asked while looking at her and now sensed something is wrong

"what happened were you crying?" He asked

"nopes its just headache" She said with a weak smile

"Did sanam say anything to you?" He asked knowing how grumpy his brother was behaving

"No no" she said again looking towards door wandering where he must've gone at this hour

"do you need anything??" He asked out of concern

"nah just help bhabhi in making dinner and please tell her sorry from my side i cant help her today"she said and went back to her room she went in balcony and started crying and as if on cue it started raining too the first rains of monsoons and she was all alone she didn't bother to go inside room but continued to cry she cried and cried and cried there was nothing she could do to either than regretting on words she spited out.

After what felt like an hours sanam came back only to find empty room and open balcony door so he went and saw y/n crying sitting in corner all drenched in rain he silently went towards her picked her up in bridal style she instantly felt safe in his arms in his warmth he took her to their walk-in closet

"Change" He said and left she was happy that he is back but sad with the treatment she was getting from him.

10 mins later she changed into pjs and came back to only find him doing something with his phone when she went and sat beside him

" I am sorry" She said

"have this food" He said forwarding plate of food completely ignoring her sorry and then left the room to make a call later he came back only find all food untouched by y/n so he took the plate and again gave to her

"atleast eat a bit so that you can have medicine you are burning with fever" He said with stern voice and then again she denied so he sighed and sat in front of her and fed her later he gave her medicines and switched off the AC taking his pillow and blanket he went to sleep in guest room.

He was unable to sleep alone.Everytime he closed his eyes he used to get reminded of their ugly fight and his brain would blame him for her fever.

There was undeniable feelings in his heart for her but the situation was such that he'd never even imagine if he told her that He cares for her. The fear of her getting angry on him and then leaving him was eating him out.

That was the reason why he chose being quite and let the things go with flow because at last what belongs to him will come back to him if he kept patience.

After scrolling on every social media app possible and then trying to sleep he continuously kept thinking of how he was not wrong but he agreed that the way he let his frustration and anguish take a control on his talks was very very wrong.

At midnight 2:30 he came to check whether she slept or no but he found her awake curled like a ball On bed and sobbing continuously he sighed and came towards bed sat beside her when she sensed him she immediately tried to get up but he made her sleep on his lap she kept saying sorry multiple times but he ignored them all by caressing her head and due to this she instantly fell asleep after few minutes he just kissed her forehead and tucked her in and went again back to guest room that night he couldn't sleep.

He was ignoring her while trying to ignore his feelings too.All he wanted was to not get stuck in her soo much that it would hinder her own freedom.

Though his heart was telling him to just go,hug her and tell her every single thing he has in mind for her but his brain at tge same moment started webbing the fear in his mind fear of her thinking wrong about him,fear of failing as a friend in her eyes and fear of not seeing her for years.

After a lot more conclusions he finally decided to not to talk to her untill she heals the hurt she has given to her parents due to her egoistic and selfish behaviour.

He also knew and respected her work but he was more of a family person. He knew how much a family is important at the end of the day. The money,fame or influence over thousands of people does not always guarantee happiness or calmness but when you make your family happy you definitely get happiness and calmness.

TBC
I hope it was worth reading as i am half sleepy and half awake to write i hope you people are loving it and i am thinking to post the real version of this book too so.if you guys want it please let me know❤

(26 nov 2020 A/n ; i just found out this interview of sanam on Bombay Times and I love how he's exactly of what i mentioned in book🙈 telepathy or knowing him too much due to too much stalking  idk but i just love it!

#CommentJaroorKarna