Chapter 21

"Good Morning"
Said y/n to Sanam who was still asleep.

"Gett upppp" she said trying to wake him up but he seemed to be in deep sleep

"Happy One Month Anniversary Sanam" She whispered in his ears but he didn't wake up.

Today was special day for them and so she had planned to surprise him by waking up early and as she planned she woke up.

She observed his face for few minutes as he was asleep his hair all messy his forehead sans any worry and his little stubble which she always liked and then unknowingly she saw his lips and blushed thinking dirty about them.

"Get a grip y/n go and get ready rather than thinking dirty or else dont blame me for what would happen"Said her conscious mind and she blushed much more she just touched his cute nose with her finger and went away to get ready.

While sanam had woke up at that particular moment when she was trying to wake him up but he just acted as if in sleep and thought to see what she was going to do he felt her whisper wishing him which made him too happy later he felt her flick his nose with finger and small giggle and then he heard the door of closet getting shut so he smiled and again wrapped himself in duvet and slept a bit more.

Later she came wearing a black her favorite saree and saw sanam was still asleep she went towards mirror and towel dried her hair .

" Sanam get up na" she said while applying moisturizer and he got up and was mesmerised seeing her in his favorite colour,wet hair and now she was putting on her mangalsutra.

He slowly got up and walked towards her and took mangalsutra from her hands and removed her wet hair from her neck making goosebumps appear on her back he tied the mangalsutra and kissed her neck making her shiver in pleasure.

"Happy One Month Anniversary y/n" he whispered in her ear and she again shivered He turned her to face her and filled her hair parting by the kumkum kept over there and kissed her forehead and then her red cheeks and chin and later kissed her pouring all the unsaid love.

She felt complete and pure all while he was kissing her she wanted to be in his embrace forever she kissed him back and they felt all good.

He continued kissing her neck after making her breathless and she was trying to control all butterflies flying in her stomach.

Soon he found her sensitive spot when she whimpered at the spot he kissed and he sucked in hard and then bite her there leaving a mark again and again kissing her to soothe that point while she moaned his name and he felt immensely proud to earn her first moan but when they were busy romancing sanam's phone rang making them both aware of surroundings.

While blushing she ran out of room and this guy attended his phone with brightest and widest smile on his face.

"Dekho maa someone is blushing" samira teased her making her blush more

"Dont tease her samira" said maa

"Waise happy one month anniversary y/n" wished samira

"Thank you bhabhi" she said and hugged her

"Happy one month anniversary beta" said maa and y/n touched her feet and then hugged her.

Later when his mom went out samira noticed the hickey on y/ns neck and felt good that the sanam who was being ignorant about marriage has finally settled into his marriage

"Waise devrani ji is your concealer empty or finished?" Asked Samira

"Why?" Asked y/n confused while samira indicated her about hickey and y/n ran in her room highly embarrassed while samira chuckled.

"Y/n I am sorry about that thing actually you know I was half asleep and so it just happened please dont take it in a wrong way" Said Sanam in one breath when he saw her coming in and her smile faded when he apologized she thought he felt the same way she felt and no doubt that he felt same but the condition on which they've got married is totally different.

"Its okay Sanam"She said gaining back from sadness and passed a small smile to him.

"Are we good?" He asked

"yes absolutely " she replied and then he noticed his art work on her neck and he felt proud.

"Lets go down everyone must be waiting" he said "Yes you go ahead I will wait" She replied.

"Happy One Month Anniversary Both of you" Samar wished

"Thank you bhai" he said and in few mins y/n joined them and he wished her too

"Papa I have complain against them" said little ruhi

"What happened?" He asked

"They both ate my nutella" she said while both of them were highly embarrassed as they remembered the first kiss they shared.

"So sanam this is gift to you both from all of us" said samar giving him envelope which had a honeymoon package for both of them.....

TBC
Too tired to write in one part so see ya people will post soon.And thanks to me that failed in chem because of which I've got 10 days holiday so because of that I could update❤❤
#CommentJaroorKarna