"Alright y'all have a good day at school and don't get in trouble" My mama said as she walked down the stairs with pops behind her.

"Y'all look too much alike" Pops stared at Shamaree's and Inari's faces.

"Pops..... we're twins" Inari said as both of them looked at Pops like he was stupid.

"Mannnn get y'all smart asses out my house" he started shoving us out the door.

"Wait-" I couldn't finish my sentence because Pops already pushed us out the door.

"Popssss my keys are insideeee" I whined.

He opened the door, threw my keys at me, and then shut the door in my face.

Rude.

He opened the door. "I'm just playing LOVE YALL AND BE SAFE" Pops yelled then closed the door again.

I unlocked my car and we got in. "Ok we got a lil bit of time left so do y'all wanna got to the corner store and get snacks or go to McDonald's and get breakfast" I asked the twins as I started driving.

"Let's go to the corna sto" Shamaree country ass told me.

"What about you Inari?"

"It doesn't matter to me" she shrugged while she looked out the window.

It's obvious that Shamaree is the loud, outgoing twin and Inari is the quiet, timid twin.

We pulled up at the store and the twins hopped out of my car.

"Damn y'all couldn't wait for me" I got out the car and locked my doors.

"Vani can I hold your hand" Inari asked me as I noticed a man staring at us.

"Yea- Shamaree slow down" I told him because he ran into the store.

"Get something that you want and Shamaree stay where I can see you."

While they were getting their snacks I realized Syx commented on my post from last night. I was going to check it out until Zina FaceTimed me.

"Hey bitch" She smiled into the camera as her pretty, dark brown skin glistened in the sun. I can tell she was already outside of the school.

"Hey girl. So why did Syx say that 'you got fine as fuck' under your post" she said being loud like it's not 7:30 in the morning.

Syx was a well known drug dealer, which is weird. How are you a 'well know drug dealer' but the police can never find your ass?

Anyway, he used to live in my old neighborhood and we were friends for a few years. I ended our friendship for a reason though.

I'm not going to lie to myself, I had a little crush on him back then. He was very good looking and charming.

"Girl I don't know but doesn't he have a whole girlfriend? What the hell is he texting me and commenting under my post for? He's scaring away my hoes." I frowned.

"Bitch it's ok we're going to find some new ones" she shrugged.

"Periodt" I chuckled and grabbbed a candy bar.

She laughed. "I'll see you at school"

"Alright bye" I hung up, paid for our stuff, then left.

"What do y'all want for lunch" I asked them while driving to their school.

"Can we get Raising Canes please" Inari asked quietly.

"Sure but mama will pick y'all up from school tomorrow because I have a game" I told them as I pulled up at their school.