1✨

Vote and Comment please❤️

January 4th
Jackson, MS

Kemari Avani Pierson
5:30am

I woke up 15 minutes ago but I didn't feel like getting up so I stayed in bed. I checked all my notifications then got out of bed to go wake up my little siblings. I woke up my brother and he slapped me.

"Lil boy I'll beat yo ass" I hit him in his leg and he hit me back so we just started fighting.

"I'm not finna do this with you" I mushed his head, went to my little sister's room, woke her up, then went back to my room.

I connected my phone to my speaker and started playing "Paint the Sky Red" by Rod wave but not too loud.

I was going to put my phone down but I noticed Syx dm'ed me. I laughed to myself and continued with my morning routine.

I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth, did my hygiene routine, got dressed. I went on Pinterest to find a cute hairstyle for my my long, tight coiled hair then tried to mimic it.

Once I was done with that, I put on a little bit of concealer to cover my bags. I looked at myself in the mirror for a few seconds then went to check on my siblings.

"Come here Inari. Let me do your hair and Shamaree go put on lotion. When you get done make sure to put on some socks and shoes" I told them as they walked out of the bathroom.

"Man why I gotta put on lotion, ain't nothing wrong with being ashy" he mugged me then walked into his room.

"Boy go put some damn lotion on" Pops chuckled as he walked out of my parents bedroom. "Good morning bad asses" He said as he walked into Shamaree room to help him get ready.

"I still don't get why I have to put on lotion" Shamaree said as he walked out his room. "Ashy lives matter" he raised his fist, being extra as hell.

"Boy shut up, you look like you've been kicking flour" I mugged him. "Go put on some lotion"

"And your hair makes it look like you were fresh off the plantation but ion say nothing" he shrugged.

I- that was fucked up-

"You're ugly" I mugged him.

"Nah I'm just playing, I like your hair. It looks way better then what them lil bald headed girls at my school be having."

"Shamaree that's mean" I laughed.

"I'm for real and then some got no edges nor teeth. Looking like a bunch of mini grandmas" he walked back into his room.

"Shamaree leave them lil kids alone" I laughed as I went into Inari's room and started doing her hair. I finished and put black bows at the end of her double dutch braids.

"Alright I'm finished, get your book bags, then go get Shamaree and tell him we finna leave in like 5 minutes." I got up and she did the same.

"Alright thank you vani" She called me by my nickname and gave me a hug. She walked out her room, so did I.

I walked back into my room to get my stuff ready. I grabbed my AirPods, charger, lipgloss, lotion, perfume, and my lil hand sanitizer and put the stuff into one of my bookbag pouches. I went on my phone to text my friends then went downstairs.

"Inari grab my chips and brisk iced tea from out the kitchen please ." I told her as I put Shamaree's lil chain on him. "MAMA...POPS... WE FINNA GO" I yelled throughout the house.

"You did not have to yell" Shamaree said with a blank face. "That was highly unnecessary ma'am"

"Boy shut up" I mushed his head.