𝟎𝟏𝟎

~WARNING~

You might shed some tears cause thats what I did when I wrote this.

𝐃𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐘𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐄𝐖𝐈𝐒
𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙾𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜,𝙻𝙰
~ᴅᴏᴡɴᴛᴏᴡɴ~

"Santana, I don't wanna tell you the truth when you get older, I wanna tell you know. So you'll know before hand" I sat in front of him

"Alright dad" He came by me

"Me and Key'onna aren't really your parents, your mother died giving birth to you and your father was just gone, so me and Key took care of you and it's gonna stay like that" I told him

He smiled then dapped me up. "Ight dad, I'm cool, just glad you said something" He went back to doing his homework.

"Daddy" Maddison came to me crying.

"What's wrong?" I picked her up

"Some girl was being mean to me, she said I was ugly and worthless, so I cut her head off and fed her to Scooby" She wiped her eyes

"Good job" I gave her a high five. "Don't let them bitches fuck with you, let them know that you run shit, same for Emani"

"Yea but I wanted her to be my fwiend" She had tears rolling down her face.

"Not everyone is gonna be your friend okay" I said and she nodded. "Dad I got another piece of art" She told me

"What is it?" I asked

She jumped off me and went upstairs then came back and it looked like it was a person's thigh and it said 'Maddision was here'. "Where you got that from?"

"From the girl's mother" She plainly said

"Key'onna was right" I mumbled

Dex stood up, he was planning on doing something he never thought he'd do before, ever in life. He went inside his car thinking about everything him and Key'onna went through, he really had came along way.

He knew they would always be together ever since he met her, it was just something about Key'onna. When she was gone he would crave for her company but he would never show it or tell her. He was trying to distant himself from her in the beginning because is job was to always kill her after he was done with her, but it didn't go as he planned. She went from being some girl he worked for, to a friend then girlfriend, who owns half of the business.

He liked when him and Key'onna fell out nothing effected their business nor work, they would do what they had to do or they would've lost way more money. After work then they start their little petty ways but they knew they would always get back cool. That was something that was never unpredictable.

He got to this place that sold fancy roses, he knew the owner so he could get them right away, he got her a box of nice red roses, that's what she really needed considering that her other thing wasn't gonna top anything else he would buy her, he thanked the owner and left the store.

He had been thinking about this very moment, he didnt plan it because he wanted to do it when he was ready so there was no date, he was speeding going back to he house, he was actually happy.

He wasn't dressed fancy but it wasn't basic, he really didn't wanna over do it and he didn't know how this goes, he never did this love shit before, Nyema doesn't count because she was only there for him to get over Key'onna but that didn't work, her moving on with her brother was hard for him.

He unlocked the door and called all their kids down the stairs, they all were just looking at him confused.

"Stay down here" They all nodded there heads and he sat the flowers down. He went upstairs to see Key'onna doing something with her hair. "Hey baby" He gave her a peck on the lips

"Hey Bae, what you did today?"

"Nothing, I ran some errands. But hurry up with your hair right quick"

"Aright damn, im almost done" She told him and he sat on the bed waiting for her to finish, she was doing her last braid.

"Okay bae you like it?" She started posing

"Yea pooh, it's nice" I said standing up and grabbing the blind fold

"Wait I'm wearing that?" she asked

"Yes Slowness, now turn around" She did as she was told and he put the blind fold on her. "Dex hold me"

"I'm not gonna let you fall, trust me" He grabbed her by her arm and started bringing her down the stairs.

Once they were down stairs he made Key'onna put her back to him. "Can I take it off?"

"Yea" He said as he got on one knee

she gasped when she saw what he was doing. "Dex...now you kno-"

"Key'onna, I love you so much and our kids. I don't want to loose none of you guys, me and you been through so many obstacles and we still were able to make it through and be together. When we got mad at each other you never ran to the cops and snitched on me, that's what I like most along with your jacked up personality. I know we both are messed up mentally but we're just meant to be and I don't wanna live without you, so with that being said, you tryna be my wife?"

She jumped on him and gave him a big hug while all of their kids was in the back ground just crying, even Dimitri and he didn't even know what was going on.

Key'onna shook her head. "Yes, I will be Mrs.Lewis"

He put the ring on her finger and she went up to show the kids as she wiped her eyes and Dex followed. "I love you" He whispered in her ear

"Love you more"

~~~