𝟬𝟬𝟭

Sorry that the first book was so short but I didn't anything to write on it anymore, it was finished

I wasn't finna DRAG IT anyways enjoy loves!

And tbh the reason why I aint have faith in this book is because it's different, yk? Most books are people who sell drugs n shit, but im glad ya'll enjoy it❤️

2 years later

Key'onna

"Listen get back into that room now!"

"No, I don't wanna go back!" I screamed as I cried.

I was in a straitjacket and was being pulled into this all white room, that was small.

"Please" I begged. "Im not crazy"

"Key'onna calm down" The lady said

"Fuck you" I spat. "I would blow this whole hospital up no Iraq"

"And you wonder why you're in this predicament" She scoffed

"Key'onna"

"Key'onna..."

"Key'onna" I looked to the side of me to see Kai was calling my name

"What Kai?"

"I was just seeing if you were still alive, you've been mightly quiet" He said

"I was just thinking about stuff"

"Number 13 makes a touchdown for the New Orleans Saints"

"Damn Shawn really made it to the NFL" I said smiling. "You both did" I looked at Kai

"I know..I just wish it could've been the same for Ashton" He sniffed

The police raided Ashton's house, where him and his momma lived, claiming he was dealing drugs, basically what happened was they shot Ashton multiple times and that was on the same day of his birthday and before our graduation.

But for me on the other hand my aunt sent me to a mental hospital, I thought I really didnt need it but as I'm looking back, I totally went insane and lost myself ever since me and Dex stopped talking. It effected me alot..and I still miss him, we havent talked in 2 years.

As for Rihanna we don't know what happened to her, it was the day of christmas they say and she ended up dead, No one knew who did it, the police couldn't figure out who would kill her, this was all scary to me, the whole situation triggered me simply beause it gave me Jonbenet Vibes.

If ya'll never heard of Jonbenet ramsey, look it up please, but if you get scared easily then ion think you should.

"We all do, but Ashton wouldn't want us to be sad" I rubbed his back.

"Foods here!" I head Kacey yell as she walked inside the house. "What's wrong?" She sat evrything down before walking over to us.

"Nothing, it's just we all miss Ashton, he would've been somebody if he wasn't killed"

"We all miss him" She smiled. "That's why we're doing a candlelight tribute to honor him"

"Good idea, that'll make people remember him" I stood up. "I have to go to work guys, I'll see you whenever I come back" I gave both of them a hug.

I left the house and unlocked my car to drive to my job, which was sadly an ice cream palor. I wasn't going to college mainly because I've been in a mental hosptial and they were gonna treat me like I had mental disabilities.

I parked and went inside, I already had on my uniform, so I just went behind the counter waiting for customers to arrive.

"Hey key" Lurie one of my co-workers said

"Hey boo" I smiled. "What's up with you?"

"Nothing" She sighed. "Baby daddy issues"

"Oh shit, I forgot you had a daughter. When you gonna let me see her?" I asked

"Soon, I promised" She pointed behind me and I turned around to see I had a customer.

"One cone please"

I sighed. "Kai..go home"

"I am a civilized customer here, I'd liked to be servered"

"Whatever" I mumbled and told him his total.

I gave him his change and went in the back to get him a cone.

"Why you always get that?"

"Lactose intolerant, you should know that" He mugged me.

"Hello welcome to Fat Boy Pantry, what can I get you?" I tuned Kai out

"Um may I get Vanilla ice cream" The woman said

Basic, but okay

"In a cup or cone?" I asked

"Cone"

I nodded and told her what she owed, she gave me the money and I handed her receipt.

This isn't thebest place to work, not the best pay, not the best people.

I should fucking quit and become a stripper honestly.

I hated my boss, she's taking advantage of her powers. She thinks people like me are below her, that's why I never really wanted to work for nobody, I wanted to have a business of my own. But it takes time and I needed money as soon as possible.

"Hey welcome too...."

The room was so quiet you could here the sounds of drops of water

My breathing got heavier as I looked around the all white room I was being held.

My mouth was covered in blood, my hair was messy, my eyes were low and black.

I made it my plan to eat anyone or anything that came inside this room. Once I started hearing voices in my head and seeing things. I was wiggling inside of the jacket, knowing I couldn't get out.

I was screaming and hollering trying to bring attention to myself. The lights began to flicker and there was this shadowy object.

"Key'onna"..

It came closer, and closer and closer.

"Key'onna.."

"Key'onna?"

I jumped and came back to my senses. "Yes" I cleared my throat

"Are you okay dear, you kinda left us for a second?" My boss asked

Bitch you don't care, fuck out my face.

"Yes I am" I faked smiled.

"Okay well take these customers orders, hurry up we don't have all day"

~~~~~

Okay so here's the first chapter, All I gotta say is that I love each and everyone of you guys❤️❤️ you guys inspire me to keep updating this book, so thank you.