𝟎𝟎𝟗

𝐃𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐘𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐄𝐖𝐈𝐒
𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙾𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜,𝙻𝙰
~ᴅᴏᴡɴᴛᴏᴡɴ~

"Emani you wanna hold him?" I asked her and she nodded.

she was happy that she had another "Sibling" and I was glad because now she had someone to play with when she gets older. I don't plan on having no more kids.

I really want Emani and Santana to take over me and Key'onna business when they get older, imma teach them everything.

I havent seen Key'onna but when I see her it's gonna be hell, I already knew it was her who sent me that message. I didn't think she would do some fuck shit that fast though, she killed his sister the day I killed her brother. I guess she really liked dude, even when he tried to make her join a cult.

"Daddy, can I feed him?" She said

"Yea, here mama" I gave her his bottle.

After a couple of minutes Key'onna came inside dressed in all black, I mugged her as she smiled at me.

"You think you slick" I followed behind her

"If I can't get what I want neither can you" She took her clothes off

"But I aint never want her" I sat down on the bed

"But I wanted her brother. Not everything is about you" She mugged me

"Did you really like that nigga? Soft ass nigga, he can't fight your battles" He scoffed

"Well no shit, nigga is in heaven now" she put on some inside clothes.

"Even when he wasn't he couldn't, he was just a pussy"

"And what are you?" She asked

"A-"

"Bitch. Yea glad you know" She left the room and I followed.

"I don't know shit and you out of all people know i'm not a bitch-"

"Whatever Dex, I don't care. You can't dance, sing,cook or nothing the only thing you good for his getting rid of niggas"

"Aw you must miss your little friend" I got in her face. "I'll be glad you sent your ass with him, dance your way to heaven" I  mumbled

"I finally find a good guy and you fuck shit up. Why?"

"He wanted you to join a cult Key? Are you stupid? Do I need to look in the dictionary for you?" I mushed her head. "Besides, you know you want me"

"Yea, I do but we're not right for each other, you know that. I actually liked him Dex" She sighed. "But he was being sneaky with his sister"

"Whatchu mean?"

"I heard them on the phone and she was the one who told him to make me join, she didn't want me near you. But she should've known at the end of the day it was gonna be us two, the last people standing but one day we're gonna die if we keep living like this"

"I know, that's why we gon teach our kids what we know"

-𝟕 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑