"Is he okay?" I ask quickly, looking up.

She nods slowly and i sigh in relief, "But Ric jumped in front of him, he had his ring on. But you know it, Klaus isn't going to stop until he gets what he wants so please-"

"Elena, stop talking." Stefan snaps. "We're not giving Klaus anything."

Elena looks at him shocked, looking back to me, "Are you listening to this? He's going to kill Jeremy." She says shakily.

"Not really ou-"

"I'll deal with it, okay? I'll deal with Klaus." I say before Stefan can get his sentence out. "But Stefan's right, Klaus isn't getting shit." Elena's face falls as she starts to stalk over to me, Stefan quickly grabs her wrist giving her a look.

"I wouldn't push her if i were you, this isn't concern for you, it's for Jeremy." He tells her, pushing her away slightly. She glares at him raising her hand, slapping him.

"You can go to hell." She sneers, rushing upstairs, Stefan sighs, turning back to me.

"Hey, Hey, relax..." He tells me.

"He's not gonna hurt Jeremy, Stefan." I grit out, clenching my fists. "I-I-I won't let him."

"Hey, you need to breathe." He says quietly, putting a hand on the side of my face to make me look at him, "Vampires can still get panic attacks, and you don't need to have one." He smiles.

"But..."

"We won't let him." He tells me slowly.

"We won't?" He shakes his head and i take a deep breath, calming myself down. A crashing sound makes us jump, pulling apart. I frown seeing Damon dive into the room, throwing himself on the floor.

"Wow." Stefan comments, pulling me behind him slightly, "That was impressive. But the, uh, the coffins aren't here, so you can go away now." Stefan smirks.

"I don't care about the coffins." Damon groans. "We need to talk." He pants. He screams out, stepping into the sunlight.

"Okay," Stefan shrugs, "Let's talk."

Damon sighs, looking between us, "Nothing's ever easy with you two, is it?" Stefan and i look to each other, shaking our heads. Damon lets out a low growl, tackling Stefan, pulling him around the house until they get outside. I follow boredly, watching as Damon kicked Stefan back, Stabbing Stefan in the stomach.

"Really? We're gonna do this now?" I groan, pulling Damon back, throwing him to the porch.

"That's for screwing with my plan." Damon grits out, standing up, "You two stopped me from killing Klaus, and you steal his family. Why? It doesn't make sense." I roll my eyes, pulling the branch out of Stefan's stomach making him groan in pain.
I feel Damon grab me, pushing me up against a tree. "Answer me!"

"Piece by piece Klaus took everything from us." I grit out, "Now we're taking everything from him."

"But i had him, Alina!" He glares, shoving me into the tree harder, i groan feeling some of the smaller branches stabbing into me, "Why'd you screw it up?" I stare at him with a glare, "Now you have nothing to say!"

"I did it to save you!" I let out, pushing him back.

"What?" He breathes out. "No, no way. You didn't do this for me."

"He was one step ahead of us, Damon. He always is." I glare, trying not to get emotional, "If Klaus died, his hybrids would have killed you."