Chapter 9- New Vampire

~The Same Morning~

           Harry is still not awake. I'm getting worried. This is all my fault. I'm the one who killed him. I hate myself. I went to check on Harry one more time. He looked better, but how? I looked at his eyes. I waited for a few minutes. They opened suddenly. I jumped back a little bit. He sat up. "Harry?" I asked. "Louis." He answered. Yes! He's back. I put my hand out. He grabbed it. I smirked. "We're the same temperature now." I said softly. He rubbed my hand against his face. I lifted his cute face up. I saw his eyes. They were bright red. He's like me.

            He went to look into the mirror. He turned around and hugged me. "OK, harry. Be easy. You're a lot stronger than me right now." I said trying to breathe. As soon as I said that, he let me go. "I love you." He whispered to me. "I love you too." I whispered back. We both kissed and Harry let go quickly. "Ally?" He said. "Um... she's amazing." I said. "Where is she? I have to see her." He said. I grabbed his arm. "Let's get you're first under control first." I said. Harry rubbed his throat. "Babe, you need to hunt." I said leading him outside. We ran for miles and miles. Whoo-how!! I ran as fast as I could. Harry ran faster. We both stopped at the same place.

               "Turn around." I said. I turned him around. "Close your eyes." I added. He closed his eyes. "Listen to the nature. Hear how come it is." I said again. Harry breathed in and out. Suddenly, I felt him jerk. He smelt a deer from 2 feet from where we were. He crawled up behind a rock. I did the same thing. I nodded at him. He stood up, smelling the air. He could hear a rock climber from a distance. He hurt his arm and blood came out. Harry ran as fast as he could to get to him. "No! Harry!" I yelled after him. He climbed up the mountain and I yelled at him to stop. "Harry stop!" I said. He looked at him. "I didn't realize this was gonna be a problem." I added. "Urge, I need to get out of here." He said. "I can help you." I said. Harry give me and evil look and jumped off the mountain. I smirked. "Or maybe not." I said jumping off as well. Hary is so much better this way.

~Harry's POV~

                I hide behind a tree. The deer was still in his same spot. I jerk and saw a cougar wanting the deer. We both jumped at the same time and I caught the cougar. The deer ran away. I held the cougar down and he growled and started screaming. I bit into his neck before he could do anything. Man, that felt good. I think I'm really to see my daughter. I hope so. I don't want to put her in any danger.

               Me and Louis dragged the cougar home. Liam and Zayn were sitting on the porch waiting for us. "Well, look who's awake." Zayn joked. I smirked and threw the cougar in front of them. Louis grabbed my arm again. "You sure who can do this? Are you ready to see Ally?" He whispered to me. "I'm sure. I'm ready." I said. Liam, Zayn, and Louis lead me inside. Shit, we forgot the cougar outside. Oh, who fucking cares. I wanna see my baby. Eleanor had her in her arms. "Harry you're OK." Niall said.

                "Yeah, I'm OK." I said. Eleanor handed Ally to me. I smiled. She smiled back. She's so beautiful. She put her hand up to my face. She showed my a memory. She put her hand down. "What was that?" I asked. "That was a memory of when she first saw you." Louis said. "Well, it was nice." I said. Louis smiled. "You're so cute Ally." I said to her. She smiled again. "OK, thats enough for one day." Liam said trying to get Ally. I pulled her at from him.  "Liam, he's doing great." Louis said. "Yeah, but let's not push it." Liam said. "What's your problem?" I asked him. Louis took Ally away from me so I would not hurt her. "Harry, its a wolf thing." Liam said. "What's a wolf thing?" I asked. I had anger in my eyes. "Harry, you know we have no control over it, and we can't chose how it happens." He said. I grinded my teeth. My fangs came out. "Take Ally." I whispered to Eleanor and Zayn.

                   Louis touched my shoulder. "Don't touch me right now Louis, I don't wanna hurt you." I said as Louis put his arm down. "Oh no." Liam mumbled. I grabbed him by the back of his neck and threw him outside. "You imprinted on my daughter!?" I said. "Harry, I had no choice." He said. "She's a baby!" I yelled. "Its not like that, you think Louis would let me live if it was." He said. "I held her once, one time Liam and you think you already have some Wolfie claim on her. She's mine!" I said. Liam looked at me. I marched up to him. "You gonna stay away from her." I demanded. "You know I can't do that." He said. I punched his chest making fly back. "Take him Louis." Niall whispered to Louis "Niall its fine. He's amazing right." Louis whispered back. I thought I was gonna kill Liam by now. Lisa and Jake are Liam brother ams sister. They were in their wolf form. "Its fine Lisa." Liam said. "Harry, do you know how much you wanted to be around me three days ago. That's gone now, right?" Liam asked. "Long gone." I said. "Cause it was her, from the beginning, it was Aly who wanted me." Liam said. "Aly?! You nickednamed my daughter after a guy!?" I yelled. I tried to jump at Liam, but Jake got in the way. I threw him against a tree. "Jake, you OK?" Liam asked him. Jake got up and shook it off. "Jake I'm sorry.' I said.

                   "Harry, you know me better than anyone. Look, nothing ever made sense before. You, me, anyone. This is what I had to do. This was the reason." Liam said. I huffed at him and turned and looked at Louis. I saw Ally inside playing with Eleanor and Zayn. I ran inside and Ally saw me. I went and picked her up. I sat down and she fell asleep in my arms. She's so perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N OK homies. Hope ya like the book so far. New chapters will be up soon. Just wait for now. Comment/Fan/Vote. Bye!! One more thing...... Pikachu!! ♪♪♪♥♥♥♠♠♠♣♣♣♦♦♦