Chapter 6- Unexpected News

~Harry's POV~

We ran in and Louis signed me in. We sat down and waited. Finally, the doctor came out and called my name. I looked at Louis. I was worried. He was too. We both got up and went with him. He told me too sit down. "Now, Mr. Styles. I'm gonna run a few tests to see what's wrong. Is that OK with you?" The doctor asked. "Yes, its fine." I said. Louis held my hand while the doctor poked me with a needle. It didn't hurt. I'm used to them. He got done and went into another room. "Louis, what if I'm not OK. Am I gonna die?" I asked. "Don't think like that babe. I'm sure everything will be OK." He said. "OK Louis." I said. He smiled at kissed my forehead. I smiled and blushed. The doctor came back. "Mr. Styles, how should I put this. You're pregnant." He said. "What?! How?! I'm a guy." I said. "I know, but you must have some female parts in you to where you can have kids." He said. I thought I was going to throw up when he said I had female parts. Louis looked at me. I looked back at him.

"Everything will be OK, just don't stress. Its bad for the baby." The doctor said. "OK." I said rubbing my stomach. "Are we free to go?" Louis asked him. "Yes, you're free to go." He said. Me and Louis walked to the car. We got in and went home. I sat on the couch. "How could this happen? How could I be pregnant?" I asked Louis. "I don't know Harry." Louis said sitting beside me. "Louis, now I'm a freak." I said. "No you're not. You're special. We will go back to the hospital in two weeks to find out about the sex of the baby. Does that sound good to you?" Louis asked. "Yeah, that sounds good Louis." I said. He smiled. "But Louis, we're not even married yet." I added. "Well, here." He said getting down on one knee. A tear came down my face. I whipped it away. "Harry Styles, will you marry me?" He asked. "Yes Louis, I will." I said. He put the ring on my finger. "I love you and the baby so much." He said hugging me. "I love you too Louis." I said. I went to our bedroom and laid on the bed. Louis came as well.

He laid beside me. He rubbed my stomach. I smiled. He smiled. I fell asleep. "Goodnight my angel." He whispered into my ear. I smiled again. He fell asleep. We were happy. We're getting married and having a baby. Life is perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N sorry for the short chapter. I would of added more but I'm kinda tired. Please comment/fan/vote ♥♥♥