"I want to visit this estate to see if it was what Hiei was referring to. Though we need to be careful those SDF might be snooping around too." Yusuke said.

"If it really was the estate you are referring, then I could say that we shouldn't be worried." Hokoshin added.

Yusuke stared at him cluelessly.

"The property was protected with strong enchantment. No trespassers lived to harass the area. Our kingdom has friendly relationship with the owner of the property, the huge chunk that land we occupy allowed us to enjoy its fruits but it will act up if it feels uneasy. The residence part of the land is what was pushed to Mukuro's land. The protection that house has is even more stronger. If we visit it we could only look from afar without the permission of its residents."

"Alright then, bring me there and we'll know what to do next." Yusuke said

-----

They were standing on branches of magnanimous demonic trees this property was encashed in.

This mansion is seating on the edges a cliff, the land that rose up due to conflicts arose in this area.

According to Hokoshin, its front yard was littered with demonic plants that feed on demons remains that failed to infiltrate the mansion.

And now as he sees that its leaves gently swaying, is an indication that the plants know that someone has intention to get near the property.

Yusuke get off the tree. Hokoshin and two other monk followed.

"Master Yusuke, do not be reckless these plants are not to be trifled with." On of the monks informed Yusuke.

"Right." Yusuke then cleared his throat.

"Hellooooooo. Any body homeeee?!?!?"

Yusuke could only hear murmur of his monks before a demon appeared before him, standing on the edges of the front yard of the house.

The demon sized him up, before acknowledging him. "I wonder why we have the heir of your kingdom on our front door, Hokoshin."

"Aoi. We are here for a reason please hear our Young Master." Hokoshin replied.

"I don't mean any harm. I heard that the freed human woman was staying here. I just want to see and protect her. I wish to talk to her." Yusuke asked this demon.

This demon seemed to be listening to something inside the house. But he can't pick up anything.

"She doesn't need to entertain you. She is resting and doesn't wish to face anyone. You should just go."

"Is she unwell? Tell me, maybe we can help. I will make sure that she is safe." Yusuke trying to win Aoi over.

"She doesn't need you." With that Aoi disappeared in his sight.

Yusuke didn't push for more.

She was resting.

He and the monks scanned the area instead. It was surrounded with plants. The back of estate was protruding to a cliff. Despite fenced mid half on the side of the house to create privacy, there were flowering plants peaking from the fence spaces and the blossoming plants expand till the edges of a cliff. The bright blooming flowers distracts the usual gloominess that tempered Demon Plane.

The residence could pass as fine living in Human World. He could trace a two storey structure with abundant of space. Its looked like a blocked of stone with sharp edges cut inside out.

There was also shield that covers the area.

"Hokoshin was this protection always been here?" Yusuke asked.

"Whenever battles occur near this estate, it will automatically activate even if there is no one residing this place. This is the first time I saw it activated without a war happening in the area."

"Though it seems thin, it could hold strong attacks. That's the reason why despite being in border of our territories, the estate is in good condition, although it was pushed outward and literally hanging by the cliff."

"I want you to discretely, set men on the area surrounding this residence. I don't want those SDF coming after her. Report if there are sightings." Yusuke commanded.

"Consider it done." Hokoshin replied, and they dispersed from the area to return to their places.

---------------

"What a nosy kid. Doesn't he know how to mind his own matter?" A burly and hairy demon uttured. He was casually leaning in his side on the floor. His back was acting a support.

"Do we need to dispose him?, my lady?" Aoi, a demon of finesse asked the woman. He was pouring a drink in her cup. Her sustenance.

"We can't eliminate him without making a fuss. He's a crowd favorite and he has supporters Even Lord Mukuro and King Enki were fond of him." A damage echoing voice came from a bandaged man crossed legged on a comfortable sofa. "But that cannot be a problem if we must."

"Let him be." The woman spoke. Her back was resting on the furry back of the burly demon. She was slumped on the floor comfortably. Her eyes was only set on landscape before her, the bloomed flowers and the sky of Demon Plane enthralls her.

She reached her cup in such an state, she sipped the supposedly bitter concoction, but her taste buds were already as numbed as frozen flesh.

"Boshi promised me to take care of everything. Just ignore the child. I want to think about more pressing matters at hand." In truth she doesn't know where to start. She was almost dead. She almost cant feel her own life energy in her body.

Its like a wisp of an air.. Someone could blow it off and she could die, forever.

But that wouldn't be easy feat.

One of her pressing problem in this situation, her life energy is not regenerating. Its not weak. But the amount was depleted to almost nothing. It looks like someone has retracted her life force from her being and left this wisp for her to live by. How can this be?

She can't remember how this happened. The worst part was she hasn't felt bother. No matter how she racked her brain, there is only calmness in her thoughts.

She's surprised she's not getting headaches thinking about it.

She closed her eyes. She learned its been almost a thousand of years since they last saw each other. They really didn't know what happened either. Their lady's friend Boshi informed them ahead of time of the events to happen and with this house as meeting place, she just remembered waking up in the cushion upstairs.

She missed her companions. But how she ended up missing a couple of hundred years boggled her.

She was just asleep. She couldn't have lost something in that situation especially since sleep has evaded her since... the darkest period of her life.

Even that unwanted thought seemed bleak to her now.

She took a deep breath. Her sleep seemed not enough. She continued to be still and hope she could initiate sleep, a skill she doesn't have for a very long time.