Chapter 15

Hi. :)

When I was starting this I got obsessed with Japanese roses and kind of mixed it a bit more here. I still like them and they are the flower aesthetic for this fanfic but I will edit some chapters to tone it down.

Have a good read! Thank you :)

___________________________

Three days.

Yusuke has ordered his monks to trace where the spirit world man and human woman settled in Demon Plane. Even King Enki has helped in the search since the SDF has 'secretly' moved to search the woman within Demon Plane.

Yusuke's combined effort have searched for hundred of miles but there wasn't a trace of the pair. The woman's protection bindings and the seemingly capable man who took her away eased his worries of her getting into trouble. But he has to find her soon.

His father, Raizen spirit energy scattered around Demon Plane acted up to save her.

She must be her.

The woman Raizen has longed for for hundreds of years. It would be good to finally grant his father's hope to be finally be together with her, even if they're just souls in peace. Isn't that what 'happily ever after' means?

He was walking this lobby when a familiar aura was approaching him.

Hiei.

He suddenly came from behind.

"Gossips have been circulating more these days. Apparently demons imprisoned by spirit world does not bid well with the demons. Conspiracies that I haven't heard before, is circulating among some who believe that Spirit World has been using demons for selfish ways. It doesn't sit well with Mukoro. She is forming a team to investigate this matter." He started to walk away from Yusuke.

"One of the demons who was imprisoned was likely involved with what the Spirit World was doing. But I guess when the deed was done they tried to get rid of him."

Hiei turned to Yusuke.

"One gossip in particular though is quite peculiar. A landlord in the west has returned and resided back in a residence near the boundaries of Mukoro's and Raizen's kingdom. Three of Mukoro's generals is an avid supporter of this persona and left their posts to serve the landlord again. This gossip only circulates within Mukoro's generals." Hiei faced Yusuke.

"Hmmm. Since when you did you became a gossip monger, Hiei? Hmmm?" Yusuke teased Hiei.

Hiei stared blankly at him but continued his story. "A demon curious of this gossip checked on the place. According to him, a human woman was residing the area, with the three generals tendering her needs." He continued his walk till he blended with the dark and disappeared.

Yusuke paused for a moment. Plans began to swirl in his mind. He needed his monks help to locate the area. With an intention in mind he continued on his own till he reached his quarters and seeked his monks.

-----

"There is a particular estate along the border of Mukuro and our kingdom.." Hokoshin started. "that have been declared as neutral ground of both kingdom. This estate was initially included in our sovereign but due to movement of land, part of this property was pushed towards Mukuro's. The owner of the property is a demonic beast who practices his religion and an experienced traveller throughout Demon Realm.

A thousand years ago , we learned that the property were handed to three demons to take care of. During conflict engagement with Mukuro's kingdom, these landkeepers ended up following Mukuro and she granted them general position as consolations."