Chapter 2

"Good evening Mr. Yukimura!"

"Hey! Good evening Yusuke. What brought you here? Ah, another 'the talk with Keiko, eh?"

Keiko's father, warmly smiled to Yusuke. He enjoyed seeing the two together openly acting up what he have foreseen long ago.

"Well not tonight. Keiko's going to treat me dinner. As compensation for all that baggage she makes me carry."

Keiko already standing beside him, gave him a long look.

He noticed it. "Don't look at me like that. It's heavy. Can you really use them all? Bet you only needed some few pages in there."

"You know I can't tear the pages that I just need right?" Keiko then faced her father. "Good evening Father. I'll cook for him tonight. Can I share here with you?"

"The restau's kitchen is yours sweetheart. We'll be closing for tonight anyways." Mr. Yukimura took off his hat and apron. "I'll leave the two of you here. Mama's on the night market. I'll just pull down the signs and restaus window, ok?"

Yusuke, who just drop Keikos bags on the available chair offered help.

"No need son. Just sit in there. And enjoy her cooking eh?"

"If you need anything just call my name, Mr. Yukimura."

"I'll do."

After her father finally left them alone, she asked, " What would you like?"

"Eh, let's give you the challenge. Prepare anything from what is left in there. Let us see if you've got Mr. Yukimura's cooking level already."

Sensing his ever humble side, she just smiled at him, "You challenged the wrong person if you're looking for a win game for you. Order coming right up."

She'll prepare for him more than just from what was left.

......

Yusuke can't stop staring at Keiko's back...or more specifically the back of her legs. She's still wearing her uniform less her jacket. She'd folded the cuff of her white long sleeve polo and wore their restau apron. The apron not hindering the sight of her legs.

'What the hell? I'm starting to hate that uniform.'

Mr. Yukimura who just popped from his side noticed his not pleased expression. He lowered his head, leveled to Yusuke's seating height.

'What?' Mr. Yukimura's face tells it all to Yusuke.

In a whispered but laced with his irritated voice he replied, "I'll harass all education and school agencies to ban that uniform! It seems that they made it shorter than I remembered!"

Keiko's father turned his sight to his daugther's. Agreeing to Yusuke's laments, he give him an ok sign. 'I'll support you all the way.'

Keiko finally sensing something turned around, "What's wrong?" She mananged to catch Yusuke's irritated face and her father's gesture.

"Ha ha ha. We're fine." Mr. Yukimura the one to reply. "He's just getting hungrier by that aroma of your cooking. Better make it fast or I'm afraid he'll just grab anything he sees, including me."

"Hold up there Mr. Yukimura! I'll choose a better fresher choice." With his comedic hungry evil face, "Keeeiiiiikooo, I'm huuunngrrry-"

A knock on the door broke Yusuke's antics.

And entered Mrs. Yukimura. Her view made up of an all smile husband, Yusuke barring his teeth and his hand on a grab position and Keiko with her 'What on earth' face.