5 ☻ Neito Monoma x Reader [🍈]

[ i cannot BELIEVE i am back here. i despise all of you horny bitches STOP LIKING THR TODOROKI FIC BYYEEEEE. anyway this is a request from someone idk who 💕 have fun reading. ]

A long pause drifted between the both of you, your eyes not moving from each others for even a second. There was no movement from the both of you.
It was calm.
For a moment.

"Ack--" Monoma whispered, his eyes twitching before he covered them, hissing. "Shoot--" he mumbled, rubbing his now teary eyes. You smirk, leaning back into your seat.
"Haha, I win." You narrow your eyes, Monoma's glare shooting at you.
"Whatever, i'm just tired."
It was early morning, and you were sitting at the table, patiently waiting for breakfast from Neito's mom. Well, sort of patiently. You and the blonde had decided to undergo a staring contest to pass the time, and you had won! No surprises, honestly. He was the worst at games like this.

"Mom, how longs breakfast going to be?" He asks, still rubbing his eyes.
"Just be patient!" She says, her eyes still focusing on the sizzling pan in front of her. "It'll only be a few minutes."
You turn to face Monoma, who sighs.
"Wanna play again?" You ask, raising an eyebrow.
"Sure thing, but i'll be winning this time." He says with a confident tone.
"Hey, if you win i'll let you take anything you want from me, if I win I can take anything I want from you, yeah?"
Monoma raises a brow.
"Okay, nothing too expensive though."
You nod, smiling.
Man, you're about to ruin this mans whole career.

The sound of the ceramic plates knocked against the table as breakfast was served. Neito's mother sat down, so now it was all you three. His father had to go to work early in the morning, so he didn't get to enjoy it with you.
Shame... Or is it?

You dig into the food on the plate, saying thanks to his mother. She smiles.
"Thank you! I'm glad someone appreciates my cooking." She turns to Neito with a glare. He laughs awkwardly.
"Thanks mom." He smiles.
You look over to Monoma with a smile, he looks up, smiling back. His smile was quite attractive, and nice to look at... But what would he look like if you just--...
You slide a leg across to his chair, placing your foot on his crotch, massaging it softly.
"Ahn〜!" Neito moans with a gasp, his face now a deep red.
"Huh, are you okay?" You ask innocently, his mother raising an eyebrow.
"What was that about?" She asks. Neito laughs.
"N-Nothing, nothing! I-I just-- ngh〜! ahh〜!" He chews onto his knuckle as you rub his clothed bulge with your foot.
"Neito?" She questions. "You can go upstairs if you're feeling unwell..."
"N-No i-i'm... Haahh〜... Not... I'm just... Oh〜 Mmmhh〜 Ah!〜〜〜" he gasps, his head rolling back as your foot starts to feel a little damp. That was fast. He covers his face, sighing.
"Are you okay...? Ooorrr..." You ask, taking another bite out of your food.
"Yeah... I'm good now..." He pants, out of breath. He looks over to you with a smirk, quickly eating the rest of his food.
"I gotta go to the bathroom, i'll be right back." He excuses himself, turning towards the bathroom, making sure his moist crotch was hidden while he left.

You finish your food a few minutes later, grabbing both his and your plates and placing them into the sink. You nod at his mother.
"Thank you for breakfast." You smile.
She nods back. "No worries. Can you go check on Monoma please?" She asks.
"Sure thing. Thank you again."
You turn, walking towards the stairs.
Oh Neito, let's have some fun.

Bonus:
"Neitoooo..." You enter his room, closing the door behind you as you're pulled onto the bed. Monoma holds you down, smirking.
"I don't like what you did back there. I say we settle the score, don't you?" He leans down, licking your neck.
"It was my prize for winning the staring competition." You hum, sighing happily.
"Oh, is that so? Well let's do another one, this time I make the rules."
"Deal."

[ its 1am!!! Idc about proof reading it suck my wang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *goes into a coma* ]