2 ☻ Eijirou Kirishima x Reader [☁️]

"And then they'll all be fooled!" Kirishima shouts, echoing through the empty classroom and slightly scaring you.
Basically, Denki, Mina and Sero all think that you and Kirishima are dating (you're not, by the way, although it is a fantasy!), but you aren't, and its starting to annoy the both of you. So you're both going to pretend that you ARE together, just for shits and giggles.
"Hiya, lovebirds!" Mina shouts, opening the door and running over to the both of you. You gulp down the fear thats hiding in your throat.
"Whats up?" She says.
"Mina, we need to tell you something-" You start, but Kirishima cuts you off.
"Me and (Y/N) are dating!" He smiles, grabbing your hand and holding it.
"Oh. My. God.." Mina covers her mouth and squeals, jumping up and down. She runs out and yells,
"HANTA!! DENKI!! COME HERE!! QUICK!! ITS AN EMERGENCY!!!"
A few seconds later, the two heroes come running through the door, ready to activate their quirks.
"What happened, Ashido?!" Sero says.
"COME INTO THE CLASSROOM!!" She says, bubbles in her voice.
The boys walk into the room to see you and Kirishima holding hands. They come rushing over, congratulating Kirishima for 'his awesome grab'.
Mina comes over and engulfs you in a huge hug.
"IM SO PROUD OF YOU, (Y/N)!"
Suddenly, the door reopens and a bunch of students come rushing in.
"Whats happening over there...?" Jiro questions.
"(Y/N) AND KIRISHIMA ARE DATING!!!" Mina shouts again, grabbing the whole classes attention.
Mina.. Why??
The girls hug and congratulate you, and the boys do the same for Kirishima.
"Okay, guys," Momo says, "Lets leave them alone for a bit." The class agrees and you both leave the classroom.
"Eijiro, we fucked up, man." You gulp. How the fuck are you supposed to fix this?
"L-Lets just keep it up for a bit, okay?" You blush at his wording, but nod none the less.
"I'm gonna g-go wash my face. Be back in a minute."
"I'm gonna go do the same." He says, walking with you.

You both arrive at the toilets and you walk inside, but a rough hand against your arm stops you, jerking you back a bit.
"What is it, Eiji-" you were cut off with a kiss, after a few seconds you melted into it too.
"A-Ah, sorry, (Y/N), but.. um.." He says, stuttering. Despite his quirk, he's a huge softy.
"Will you go out with me.. for.. real?" He looks away, blushing.
"Yes!" You shout, him looking back at you.
"T-Thank you.." He says, barely audible.
"L-Lets get back to class, quick." He mumbles. You both walk into the bathroom and wash your faces.
You both walk back to class in silence, before he intertwines his hand into yours.
You both walk into class, hearing them all talking about your relationship with Kirishima. Luckily, Mr. Aizawa isn't here yet.
"I bet they're gonna kiss." You hear Mina call, gosh, she's your no. 1 supporter in this, isn't she?
"Already happened," you hear Kirishima mumble.
"wHAAAATTT??!!" The girls run up to you, the boys notice and do the same.
The door opens behind you and you all hear a gruff voice.
"Once the bell has rung, you should all be in your seats." You all rush into your seats at inhumane speed and sit in silence, sneaking glances at Kirishima, and him back.

"Lovebirds~" Mina, Sero and Denki all say in unison.