1 ☻ Neito Monoma x Reader [☁️]

(I love this boy,, sorry the chapter is so short mega oof)
Its 12:30AM and you're having a sleepover at Neito's house, its thunder-storming and raining heavily, so the two of you decided to hit the hay and sleep.
You pulled out your phone as you lye in bed, checking social media. You're scrolling for a while until you see a photo on Neito's account, featuring you and him in a selfie. The caption: "Hanging out with this loveable loser #cute".
You're not going to lie, you did have a crush on Neito, so when you saw this your heart pumped a million times faster than it should have.

You checked your phone clock, '1:38AM'. Your eyes slowly felt heavier but before you dozed off, you went into messages and texted Neito.

[NEITO💞]

[YESTERDAY, 11:52PM]
>fuck you
>bitch
>lmao

fuck yoU<
[TODAY, 1:42AM]

gn you little bitch<
i hope you have nightmares<

Satisfied with your messages, you slowly drift off.
PING!
It was Neito

[NEITO💞]
>whatever u trick ass bitch gn
>i hope u get killed in ur sleep
>bitch

You silently laugh at his messages, he acted way different on text then aloud.
You slowly close your eyes and drift off to sleep...

BOOM!
A clap of thunder echoes throughout Neito's house.
You check the time, '3:12AM'. Frick, the devils hour. You just prayed that the demons wouldn't eat your ass.
Soon as you closed your eyes, they wouldn't drift off. There was too much thunder.
For what seemed like an eternity later, you checked the clock again. '3:23AM'
'Fuck!' You mentally screamed.
You slowly rose from your bed and sighed, you didn't want to do this, but..
You walked over to Neito's room and opened the door, he was on his phone. He gave a glance to you and smirked, knowing exactly why you're here.
"Neito, c-can I-"
"Sleep with me? Is it because you're afraid of thunder?"
You nod your head in embarrassment. He sighed and slightly chuckled before patting the empty space next to him.
You jump into his bed, realising how warm it is compared to yours. He shuts off his phone and puts it on the nightstand.
He sighs again and settles down before snaking his hands around your waist underneath the covers.
You blush at his actions and he pulls you close to him, so close you can feel his breath on your neck.
You slowly move your hands around his neck and slowly drift off, the thunder stopped, but the rain is still pouring down. Its a good way to get to sleep, I guess.

Your eyes open to the sight of a peaceful Monoma with his hands around your waist.
'He's too cute!' You sighed.
His pale blueish grey eyes soon fluttered open too, and they gaze up into your (e/c) eyes.
"You're very pretty, (Y/N)."
You blush profoundly, hiding your face in the crook of his neck, which makes you blush even more.

"Cute." He cooed.