3 ☻ Obsessive! Tomura Shigaraki x Pro Hero! Reader [🌧]

(The video clip made me cry in a big softy for animals!!! :,,(
Angst at the end I guess??)
Re-published cos my phones a bitch sksksk)

QUIRK: Cloud Manipulation.
You can manipulate the density and size of the clouds in the sky.
Drawback:
You cannot use your quirk when there are no clouds!

(Y/N) was a hero, a fighter for justice.
Tomura was a villain, looking to destroy peace.
The two are polar opposites.
But, opposites attract, don't they?

"(H/N)! We need you quick!" A voice calls from the other end of the payphone.
"(S/K/N), where are you?!"
"I-Im in the main square of Hosu. Remember those bird things from the USJ attack on UA? They're back!" Your sidekick stutters behind the phone.
"I'll be there in a minute, (S/K/N), make sure you evacuate the citizens, and if you find any other pro heroes or side-kicks, help them as best as you can, alright?"
"Yes ma'am!" The payphone starts beeping, indicating the phone call has ended.
You knew who was up to this. You always did.
Tenko Shimura, more commonly known as Tomura Shigaraki. The grandson of Nana Shimura, who was the seventh user of the One For All Quirk and All Might's mentor.
The same All Might that Tomura was trying to destroy.
How ironic.

At Hosu.

The rain started to pour down. Perfect! There should be more than enough clouds to do the job.
You arrived in the middle of the chaos. On top of a waterbarrel you found two figures.
You knew exactly who they were.
Tenko and Kurogiri.
Tenko had his eyes glued on the chaos until you came, and now his eyes were fixated on you.
"Finally! (Y/N)'s here!" Tenko said, his voice laced with sarcasm and anger.
"I hope that was sarcasm," Kurogiri spoke, "She'll destroy the Nomu's."
Tenko chuckled.
"And?" He pulled down the binoculars, "Master can make more. Either way, I like seeing her fight. It'll make her stronger."
He said, raising the binoculars back up to his eyes, holding up both his pinky fingers.
"Tomura Shigaraki," Kurogiri started, "Is there something going on between you and (Y/N) (L/N)?"
Tenko's body tensed.
"Of course not, you moron! Why the hell would you think that? She's a hero for fucks sake, I hate heroes. I thought you knew that, idiot!"
His words were full of lies.
Of course there is. How did Kurogiri know? He loves everything about you, for fucks sake. He loves you and you only. How the hell did Kurogiri come up with the conclusion? How?!
"No need for anger, Tomura." Kurogiri sighed.
"Whatever. I wanna go down there to get a better look. Warp me. Now." The warp gate opened in front of Tomura and he walked through.

He came out in the middle of an alleyway, right near the fight. His heart thumped inside of his chest, watching you throw hits at his Nomu's and sending them far.
'She's so strong~'

"Fuck," you muttered under your breath, "(S/K/N), I need help!" Your sidekick ran in and stood in front of you.
(S/K/N)'s QUIRK: Sphinx Cat.
Aside from having cat-like features, they also have Sphinx qualities. They can control sand to a degree. Any riddle they ask that cannot be solved causes the answerer to knock out.
Drawback: While using said quirk, (S/K/N) is immobile and stationary.
"Whats 12 + 1, Nomu?" (S/K/N)'s quirk activated.
The nomu stared, and then fell over unconscious.
"Go, (H/N)!"
You fogged around the Nomu, clouds pulling it up and throwing it into the sky.

"Good work, (Y/N)!" Your sidekick said, "You really did a number on those bird-brains!"
You chuckled. "Thanks, (S/K/N)."
"I wanna be just like you one day!" They say.
You stare.
Yeah. Just like me.

You arrived back at your place, turning on the bedroom light and sat on the bed, you changed into something more comfortable and fell backwards, hitting the silk sheets. It's kinda boring living alone, so it's lucky a good ol' friend just loves to come and stay almost every night!!