Psycho love

Solar pov
Black and white. That was all i could see. The office floor was white while several black carpets covered various parts of   the floor. The seats were made with white leather and had several medium sized black couch pillows to decorate. The was a glass frame occupying one side of the wall showing a breathtaking view of Seoul city. I could see the people moving from one place to another minding their own business. I have always been a traveller.I  love looking and experiencing new sights food and culture  therefore for me  this is a memorable experience.
     "Breathtaking isn't it?????".I whipped my head around and saw an slightly old man looking at me intently. The girls had curiosity written on their faces. Flushed, I hurriedly went to my seat trying to desperately cover the pink tinge decorating my cheeks. I sat beside the silver haired girl and looked ahead to avoid more embarrassment. The Ceo The Kim jin woo sat down on his chair and looked at as intently. He cleared his throat then started off by saying ,"  You are the surviving trainees and am very proud of you. Moonybul I am very impressed with your rapping style and strong visuals and let's not forget your dancing. Such girl crush material." I looked at her. I must say CEO Kim was right her skin was so milky and she had high cheek bones. Her silver grey hair brought her out perfecttly . her outfit , an official long sleeved shirt and tight jeans and Gucci shoes. She was perfect. Moonbyul coughed making me realize that I had been staring at her for too long. I could feel blood rushing to my cheeks showing how flustered I was. I reached out for a glass of water hoping it would somehow cover up my intense red cheeks. Moonybul put her hand on my thigh (PS all of them were sitted on the couch , all facing CEO Kim the sitting arrangement was solar, moon, wheein, hwasa.)and said"Don't worry princess you can look at me later all you want and I won't get tired of you". After she said that I could feel a chill going down my spine. I could feel her husky voice doing wonders to me. I couldn't help but imagine what she was capable of in a much more different setting.
         I ended up drowning out everything else CEO Kim said.I think he spoke about the other two girls qualities or something like that. All I could think about was moonybuls perfect lips and how juicy they looked like. My ears perked up when CEO kim completed by saying"Now solar you are the leader of these girls I hope you understand the seriousness of this matter. I don't expect any less from you because I trust you completely.Make sure I don't regret it" I was sure I heard a threatening tone in his statement but I knew I would not let him down. He had such a fatherly figure and I could simply not bear letting him down.
        He finished his speech by giving us pep talk and our schedule for our upcoming debut. This was finally happening!!. I told myself. I never taught my wish would come true. Now I was gonna make sure I did my best to.make us the best. Mr Kim told us to get to know each other as we waited for the vans to come and pick us up. I chatted with the other girls, wherein and hwasa. They were super nice and chatty. I found out wheein was a vocalist like me while hwasa was a rapper like byul.
            Our vans arrived and we ran to them like kids who just saw candy. Wheein ended up with hwasa at the front while me and byul sat at the back. Byul looked very busy on her phone. I tried to take a peek at what she was doing. She was in instagram. Looking closely I saw that she had ten million followers. Wow!!! I wonder what does to make people love her like that.As she scrolled down I noticed a picture of her  shirtless wearing a sports bra. Her toned abs were exposed. The looked so defined. And she had a mysterious facial expression on her face. Her silver hair shone in the sunlight making her glow. It was sexy and beautiful at the same time.I looked at her abs and wondered how it would be like to touch it.
          "Go on you can touch it princess don't wait any longer I would actually love that". Shocked I looked up only to see byul looking at me seductively. Her eyes were dark making it hard for me to focus. Herlips were slightly parted and I could smell he mint flavoured toothpaste. Her skin looked extremely pale in the moonlight. .(PS the meeting started at noon they met their managers and workmates and went over their schedule so by the time they were done it was night)Her face was blank I couldn't read it.
          I felt my hand being pulled to her abs and her expression switched from blank to pleasure in a second. I kinda loved knowing how quick and eager she was to react to my touch. Her abs were rock hard and I felt like holding onto them forever.
            I agree am not at all a virgin. I had a lot of fun in high school since I was the most popular. I dated anyone I wanted whenever I wanted to. My parents were hella rich but extremely busy. I had all the freedom and money I could want. Sometimes I wanted to make memories with them but who cared I had everything a teenager could ever want. When I told them I was gonna be a kpop star all they did was nod and go back to their phones
       My reputation got me the hottest guys and girls in school and I loved it. Having admirers everywhere you go was a lovely feeling. But never have I felt this. Here I am caressing byuls abs and I feel butterflies in my stomach and my heart thumping loudly. Is this how it feels to fall in love?????. I looked at her face and saw her looking at me intently with that familiar mysterious facial expression and glint in her eyes. I solar have never been one to back down and am not starting today. As the car stopped I swore to myself that this girl would be mine to posses. By blood or not I will make sure she will be mine forever.

Hey guys!!!! Thanks to whoever is reading!!!!!!!So please comment below to let me know about whatever improvements I can make. So the slanted words are actual speech, the underlined ones are thoughts. And this will be a dark story like the title (dark love ) so be ready for everything. Please comment I would love your support and I will make sure to update at least every day!Sorry

Sorry for the shitty chapter the real thing starts at the fourth chapter this was just being crazy old me