It's 5 A.M. Gempa woke up and quickly took a shower. After that he  goes to the kitchen and cook breakfast for everyone.

But when he arrived at the kitchen, everything is already tidy and clean, and when his eyes are on the dining room, all the food is already neatly prepared on the table.

Gempa got confused, "who did this?" He asked himself, and then he began to go to his brothers' bedrooms to wake them up.

"Hali,wake up.", Gempa commanded as he gently shook Hali's shoulder.

Hali groaned and furrowed his eyebrows, "five more minutes.."

"I don't mind thought, but didn't you said you want to exercise?", Gempa said.

"Nggh..", he slowly opened his eyes and sit down.

"What time is it?" , Hali asked Gempa while he tried to collect his energy.

"It's 5:05 AM.", Gempa answered him as he pass Hali's hat to him.

"So early..", Hali complained.

"I'm gonna go check your other brothers.", Gempa said to him.

"How about Taufan?", Hali asked him, his voice sounds cold and indifferent.

But Gempa could hear the tint of worries in it, "i'll wake him up now."

"Taufan..", Gempa opened the door, but what he saw is a tidy bed, with no one is sleeping on it.

"Huh? Where did he go?"

He went out from Taufan's room, "Taufan is not inside his room.", he said to Hali.

"What?"

"When i woke up, the food was already on the table. I think Taufan was the one who made it.", Gempa said to Hali.

"But where is he?", Hali asked.

"Let's wake the others, after that we should find him.", Gempa said, he feels anxious somehow.

Because of yesterday's event, he is afraid that Taufan will do something bad.

After everyone is awake, they all searched inside the house, but they couldn't find him.

"Do you think Taufan is running away?", Blaze asked them.

Now they got more worried, "i'll search for him outside.", Hali said. Gempa nodded. "Let me join you, you guys stay here and eat your breakfast okay? Tell me if he is back.", Gempa said to Ice and Blaze.

°•°•°•°

"Ochobot, can we have a word?", Taufan asked Ochobot.

He woke up extra early today, he prepared the breakfast for his brothers and went straight to Tok Aba's stall.

When he arrived, he met Ochobot who was preparing to open the stall, Taufan went straight to him and helped him. The atmosphere around them was quite awkward.

"Ochobot, yesterday.. you didn't say anything when i argued with Hali."

Ochobot is still busying himself with the cleaning tools. "Yeah.. i don't know what to say."

Taufan smiled, he hugged Ochobot, "Thank you Ochobot, Really. "

"I'm sorry i put you in this difficult situation..", he said to Ochobot.

"What will you do Taufan? You cant hide this forever, you know them..", Ochobot asked Taufan with his worried face on display.

"I will explain to them, of course. It's uncomfortable to have this tense atmosphere with them after all." , Taufan said as he shows his wide grin.

"Taufan!!", Gempa shouted his name, looking like he runs out of breath.

"Huh? Gempa why are you here?", Taufan asked him, confused.

He saw Hali who was standing behind Gempa, "Hali, you too?", Taufan asked him with his usual cheerful voice.

"Why are you disappearing without saying anything?! You know how worried we are?!", Hali scolded him, after he found Taufan,he could finally feel relieved, but his anger is suddenly coming back after making sure that Taufan is alright.

Taufan laughed nerveously, "i'm sorry, i forgot to tell you guys."

"I woke up too early today, so i decided to help around the store.", Taufan explained.

"I should have inform you beforehand, i'm sorry hehe.", Taufan said as he laughed helplessly.

He acted like yesterday's event never happened in a first place.

"Taufan, you should explain about yesterday's matters.", Hali said to him directly, he knew that Taufan dislikes to bring out this topic, but he should know the truth.

But unlike what he expected, Taufan giggles cheerfully, "okay!! Let's go home then, i'll explain it to everyone!"

Gempa, Hali and even Ochobot felt a little bit surprised by Taufan's reaction.

They thought he will try to hides it even more, but he easily accepted this.

"Anyway Hali..", Taufan tug Hali's sleeves.

"I'm sorry for my behavior yesterday,  i was quite tired yesterday so i got  irritated easily you see!", Taufan explained with his usual cheerful tone.

"But you know, it's also your fault to suddenly grab on my collar like that, it hurts~", Taufan playfully complained.

Today.. Taufan feels like the usual Taufan they always known, The Taufan who is cheerful and carefree.

//Author's note//

From this chapter i wont edit anymore so imma just binge post it so deal with the cringe from my grammar mistakes, cheesy little cringy ship that i used to do ok.

I may will recreate this one in Indonesian and improve the quality but who knows