e l e v e n

♥︎

♥︎

Jungkook woke up in the next morning and looked around to meet with the empty bed and decided to go freshen up before went downstairs,knowing his son and Taehyung'd be there.

When he arrived downstairs he saw another beautiful looking male with his son on his lap and Taehyung sitting next to him talking happily.They looked like a happy family and Jungkook feel his heart crack at the sight.

Didn't want to interrupt he left to the kitchen,wanted to make breakfast for his son.

While cutting the vegetables Jungkook felt some weight on his leg and looked down to see his son hugging his leg,big doe eyes looked up at him adorably.

"What are you doing dada?"

(a/n my hand always wrote mama or mommy whenever Taekwon calling Jungkook I don't even know why)

"Dada's making breakfast for you baby.Are you hungry?"

"Yes dada ."

"Will dada eat with Wonie?"the small boy asked with an adorable pout because whenever Jungkook cook his favorite food he barely eat with him.

"Yes bubba dada will join you."

"Be careful baby you gonna hurt dada."come a deep voice interrupt their conversation.

Jungkook looked at him with a sad eyes.

After what he saw he knew Taehyung only want his son and not him,his heart ache.

"Come here baby you don't want to hurt dada,do you?" Taehyung questioned making his son shake his head and released his grip from Jungkook leg.

"Okay the food is done now but it's still hot be careful bub."

"It's hot?"Taekwon asked eyeing the delicious looking omelette rice,putting his point finger in his mouth while pouting adorably making both his parents cooed.

"Yes bun."

—-

The day went by and now the sun set,Taehyung took his son to his new room that just done decorating.

"Do you like your room baby?"

"I love it!"Taekwon exclaimed excitedly before jump on and rolling around the king side bed.

"What!?"Jungkook questioned when he was about to join his son but stopped by Taehyung making the older sighed.

He missed the old adorable Jungkook but know he maybe won't get that Jungkook back because after all he's the cause of this.

"It's Taekwon's room."

"But I always sleep with him."Jungkook said before join his son on the bed.

Taehyung come to the other side of his son and join along.

"Taehyung you can't sleep next to him you move a lot in your sleep."

"You still remember?"Taehyung's question make Jungkook blush but said nothing.

"Alright."Taehyung said before got up.

Jungkook feel somehow empty when Tae got up,he know deep inside he still love the older,despite him being so cruel,Jungkook still love him and he hate himself for that.

When he thought Taehyung left to his own room he was so wrong because apparently the older walked over to his side and sleep next to him while tightly hugging him,making Jungkook turn to look at him and their eyes locked.

"What are you doing?"

"Sleeping.You said I move a lot so I sleep here instead that way I can hug both of you."

And the whole night Jungkook has to sleep with his back against Taehyung's front,being hug by both his son and Taehyung tightly.

The next day Jungkook woke up with his son beside him Taehyung has left to work since the early morning.

"Wonie baby woke up."

Taekwon slowly open his eyes and yawned cutely,small hands rubbing his big doe eyes.

"Pick some of your favorite baby hurry." Jungkook was preparing his luggage and told his son to choose his favorite clothes and stuffie.

"Done dada but where are we going?"

"We're going back home sweetheart,not our old home but at dada's hometown,you're not mad at dada right?" Jungkook asked,knowing it's wrong to take Taekwon away from his dad,but he's so scared.He can't lost Taekwon.

"Wonie is not mad dada.Wonie love dada."

"I love you too bun,so much."

After they done packing,the father and son left their room to meet with many scared looking man.

"Where are you going Mr.Jeon.And why are there many luggage?"one of the men asked.

"I'm going to work and the luggages are Taekwon's old stuff I wanted to donate it.Taekwon wanted to go along since he's scared staying home without me.I'll go by cab don't worry."

Jungkook was so good at lying that none of them suspected.

"Is daddy going with us dada?"

"No bun daddy can't come with us he's busy."

"Goodbye Taehyung."