o n e ✔︎

♥︎

♥︎

"Dada.....Wonie can't bweathe"a painful voice of a little boy make Jungkook jolt awake from is slumber which just from probably an hour or two ago, run as fast as he could to the small bed where the voice came from and put his palm on the boy's small forehead.

Taekwon, his son is having a high fever and this time it seemed more serious than any other time in his son 3 year old's life.And Jungkook started to panicked he never left his son side since the evening and it was everything alright, his son temperature seem to already die down to an almost normal temperature when suddenly it got becomes worse.

"Wonie, baby dada is taking you to the hospital stay strong please." Jungkook told his son and hurriedly pack his bag with everything needed.

He has planned on taking his son to the doctor in the next morning since it's snowing outside and it's already dark but now since his son condition is getting worse he can't take risk waiting any longer.

"Dada....pwease can't bweathe" Taekwon voiced out yet again, making Jungkook cry.It broke his heart seeing his son in this state.

"Baby let dada put a coat on you first then we can go,okay?"

"Papa.."

"Yeah, dada will take you to papa"

Since Taekwon's other dad left Jungkook has become a single dad and have to look after his son all alone.There were a lot of time that the little boy asked for his other dad and it broke Jungkook's heart.He wanted his son to be like the other kids that have a lovely family like he deserves but that day doesn't seem to happen anytime soon and it pain him every single time.His son always appears to be okay and dad he doesn't need daddy though deep down Jungkook knows his mature son just never want to see his dada upset.

Everything started when he, as usual doing his job at a small pharmacy in Seoul that belonged to his aunt and uncle.

Jungkook was checking the some field of the arrived meds when suddenly many cars stop in front of the pharmacy and ton of scared looking men wearing black suit come out of the car.At first he thought they're thieves and almost screamed but one of the scared looking man explained that his boss have a migraine out of the blue and they saw the pharmacy here so they come.

Then he saw their boss, a handsome looking man with a pair of big eyes, sharp nose and pinkish heart shape lip.His hair is in brown color and it was lustrous.His orbs are dark brown and his gaze was sharp.

He looks so hot and handsome that Jungkook found himself staring at the man in front of him, losing himself in those beautiful eyes.

And up till now no matter how long it had been he can't seem to forgot him.

How can he when Taekwon is like the small version of him.Though the kid also look a lot like himself there's many part of Taekwon along with his personality that remain the younger of the older.

"Get yourself together Jeon Jungkook forget him already" Jungkook scold himself, slightly disappointed at his heart to still have a place for that cruel man.

He was heartless, broke Jungkook's heart like no other and no matter how long it has been the pain is still here.

"Dada, Wonie's thwoat hurt" Taekwon started to cry because the fever along with the pain crawling on his throat, making Jungkook rushed to the door.

"Baby, Dada is taking you to papa please wait a lilittle longer hm?" though he can't seemed to move the next second after he open the door.His big doe eyes open wide as he saw who was standing in front of him.

Standing there was a man he never thought he'd ever see again.At first he thought it was just his imagination or maybe he was just seeing thing as he try to blink many times.

But he wasn't.

"Tae..."he barely whispered as he stood there froze.Until Taehyung, Taekwon's other dad, a heartless person who abandoned them stepped forward making him stepped backward til his back met the cold door.

"Dada..."Taekwon's voice knocked Jungkook back to his sense as he hided his son's face with the soft fabric.He can't let Taehyung see his baby's face, not when Taehyung was the one who was heartlessly threw the money at him and told him to abort his own child.

"Let's go Wonie, Dada will take you to the hospital."Jungkook told his son trying to ignore the present of a certain brown hair male.But he was froze for the second time after heard the question that make his heart feel like it has been stabbed.

"You didn't...get rid of the child?"
The first question after four years almost make Jungkook burst into tear.Taehyung is so cruel not only kicked him out of his life but also told him to get rid of his child, their child.And now here he is asking that question.

Wow

"I don't know what you're talking about...so please excuse me"

"Really?So you're telling you can have a child by yourself?That there's only one father can birth a child, Jeon Jungkook?"

"Taekwon is my son and mine only.Leave us alone."Jungkook said he was trembling and scared, scared that Taehyung would know that Taekwon is his son.

He told Jungkook to get rid of the baby back then and there's no way he come here with a good intentions now.

"He is my son,isn't he?"

24.07.2021 edited