serpent princess// j u g h e a d.

"You do know you don't have to follow me everywhere i go." Y joke as you start your journey from riverdale high to the infamous pop's chock'lit shoppe, jughead hot on your heels, but let's face it, when wasn't he? you'd grown up in neighbouring trailers and he was always so over protective of you, he'd walk you to and from school, to pop's, to the drive in. everywhere.
you loved it, he was your best friend and essentially one of the only friends you had. jughead had been transferred to southside high but it didn't stop him for walking you to and from school, no matter what.
"You're not my bodyguard you know?" You tease earning an eye roll from the dark and broody raven haired boy.
"There is a killer on the loose." He pokes back stuffing his hands into his jacket pockets, a famous jones smile hanging off his lips.
"See that excuse expired a week ago- the killers been found and put away. i don't need a security detail anymore."
You can see the clogs turning on his head trying to come up with a witty response to your playful banter.
"Maybe i just like to be sure that a beautiful lady like you gets to her beloved diner in one peace." He smiles sweetly nudging your shoulder with his own
"Oh, smooth jones, but unfortunately not smooth enough. this girl can look after herself." You smirk spinning around on your hells, the ice seemingly a lot more slippery than you anticipated.
Next thing you know your put on your ass, the cool snow melting through your jeans. You cuss and let out a muffled groan as you glance up to see a smirking jughead.
"Oh, i can defiantly see that mrs slick." He jokes offering you a hand up, you hesitantly grab his hand as he pulls you up off the cold ground.
"Damn it!" You exclaim feeling the wetness on your butt, "My damn butt is soaking wet now!" The beanie wearing boy goes red trying to suck in laughter.
"It can't be that bad, turn around." You huff turning letting the boy free range at staring at your butt.
"Damn." he mutters, you spin around quickly trying to get a good look yourself "What? is it that bad?" You panic.
He licks his lips shaking his head "Oh no defiantly not i think it looks rather-." He pauses "Peachy."
You turn and smack his chest "Stop it you perv."
He places his hands up in defensive, wincing at your contact on his chest ""First of all-ouch." He pauses and you roll your eyes.
"Oh please i barley touched you-." He narrows his eyes at you silencing you as you allow him to continue.
"Second of all you asked me to look, so i was just admiring what you were so gracefully born with." He argues a smirk etched onto his face.
"You owe me a milkshake jones." You complain
"Because i proved you wrong or checked out the goods?" He comments as we continue toward the diner.
"Now that you mention it, milkshake and fries." You smirk batting your lashes at the boy as you use your back to push open the door.
"Add a burger to that order, ill grab us a booth." You yell to the beanie boy as you slip into your normal booth waiting for Jug to slide in opposite you.
"You are going to make me go into bankruptcy." He mumbles as he slides in next to you, catching you off guard.
He senses your tense "Everything okay?" He asks stretching his arm behind you resting on the booth.
"Yeah, just you never sit next to me, always opposite." You smile biting your lip as you notice your closeness.
"Maybe i wanted to sit next to you for once." He beams bringing a hand up to tuck a piece of hair behind your ear.
"And maybe since you let me check you out we've moved up in our level of friendship." He winks our food being placed in front of us
"What's that supposed to me." You blush feeling the room growing hotter.
"Well i was hoping to move from platonic bodyguard to sexy serpent boyfriend." You eyes widen your stomach seemed to flip in your stomach.
"You think with that leather jacket your all slick huh?" You  tease picking at your fries
"Your bad boy leather jacket facade can't win me over that easy Jones." You smile feeling a little more at ease even though your insides were screaming at you to kiss him.
"Oh really? You sure about that?" He smiles playfully, you kept your eyes trained on your fries knowing that one look into his eyes and you'd melt.
"Mmm." You muse.
In one swift movement his beanie is in your hands and he's running his long fingers through his luscious raven locks, a strand of hair falling infront of his eyes.
You stop breathing your heart hammering in your chest as your ovaries go into overdrive.
You open your mouth to report with a snarky remark but you end up opening and closing your mouth at a loss of words, mumbling a inaudible response before your cheeks heat up.
"What was that?" He teases closing the gap between you slowly.
"Screw it." You mumble pulling him by the collar of his leather jacket crashing your lips onto his, Jug spends no time kissing back pulling on your legs so they were draped over his lap.
Your hands roaming over his chest before working their way up to his neck and hair as his hands stroke your leg, pulling your waist so they was no space between the two of you.
you were broken apart at the sound of pop clearing his throat, you turn red burying your head into his chest.
"Sorry Pops." Jug attempts to keep a straight face as the older man leaves our table, shaking his head.
"So was that a yes?" He asks
You bring your brows together "A yes to what?" You tease.
"To being your sexy serpent boyfriend?" He wiggles his brows placing a kiss on your neck.
"I don't know maybe just boyfriend." You joke cussing him to tickle you, letting out a small squeal gaining the attention of the owner once more. a scowl on his face.
"Fine. Fine." You giggle.
"Fine what?" He argues.
"You can be my sexy serpent boyfriend." You admit rolling your eyes as he grins helplessly.
"Only if i can be your sexy serpent princess."
He nods pecking your lips. "You've always been my sexy serpent princess."