don't leave//sweet pea.

i may not ever get my shit together, but ain't nobody gonna love you better than me

"I'm sick and tired of fighting!" I scream.

"Me too!" Sweet Pea yells.

Another day, another fight. This time it was bad. I caught Sweet Pea flirting with another girl, he knew I was standing across the hall with Toni and Fangs, but he still let the girl kiss his neck and touch his arms. I stormed off thinking he would follow me, but he stayed with the girl.

I ran home and he eventually followed me, leaving us where we are right now. Me crying, SP gripping his hair. Multiple holes on the wall, broken frames.

It started off with small little fights. Him no texting me back or me not kissing him before school. Now they are bigger, longer and louder.

don't go, what we have here is irreplaceable

"I'm done!" Sweet Pea screams. "I can't do this anymore! It's draining, i'm tired."

"So that's it? We are done?!" I cry.

Sweet Pea turns around and faces away from me.

don't leave me, shut your mind off and let your heart hear me, i won't trade this for nothing, i may not ever get my shit together but ain't nobody gonna love you better

I grab my bag and coat and run out his trailer. I run and keep on running. It's 11.43 at night, almost midnight. I make my way to Pop's.

"The usual?" Pop's smiles.

"Please." I smile, wiping my eyes.

I sit in a booth at the back of the silent shop. Pops comes over with a cheese burger, fries and a chocolate milkshake.

"On the house honey." Pop's smiles, rubbing my shoulder.

I smile up at him and hold his hand. "Thanks for always having my back."

"You know you will always have me." Pop's smiles.

I begin eating my food and looking at my phone, scrolling through some of my apps. I finish my food and notice it's 2.00am. Pop's brings me a steaming cup of coffee and a cookie with a beaming smile.

I thank him and hold my coffee, staring out of the window. It had began raining, representing my mood perfectly.

Sweet Pea and I are over. He doesn't want me anymore. I guess he could only deal with so many fights before it got too much. I sip my coffee and take small bites of my cookie before hearing a motorbike. I look out the window and see Sweet Pea. I sink into my chair, hoping he doesn't see me.

He walks in and looks around before spotting my back pack. He walks over and sits in the seat opposite me. I sit up straight and drink my coffee, not looking at him.

After 10 minutes of awkward silence, I speak up.

"Don't leave me." I whisper.

Pea sighs. "I couldn't even if I tried. I spent the last 2 hours crying over how stupid we are. We need each other." He mutters and grabs my hand.

"I'm a mess, Pea. I have a temper, I get crazy, I'm a fuck up, I may not ever get my shit together. But I know that you are all I need to feel sane. You make me feel happy, safe and secure." I whisper.

Pea grips my hand and smiles. "I love you, so much. We can make this better, I know we can."

"I love you too. Forever."