regrets//father!fp jones.

Hey I'm back btw loved the last imagine you did for me 😘 can I request an imagine where you are FP's daughter and you know that you have a different mother than jug but jug doesn't know so when he hears you go in the middle of an argument and fp say he regrets sleeping with your mom an ruining his marriage jug steps in and say something like so you regret all your kids and fp has to explain everything and jug is pissed that he didn't know but say fp that you are still his kid and deserve better

"You never listen to me, dad!" You scream. Another fight with your father. Lately, you had been arguing over everything, he just wasn't listening to you. All he seemed to care about was Jughead, which annoyed you. "I'm your daughter and you only care about Jug!"

"You never listen to me, (y/n)! You strut around like some queen of the southside, well you aren't!" Fp, your father spits at you. "I regret sleeping with your mom. It ruined everything." He spits. You gasp and start to cry.

Your father basically saying he regrets having you.

"Dad? What the hell?" You look up and see a confused and angry Jughead. Jug wraps an arm around your shoulder. "I can't believe you just said that."

"Jug, I can explain." Your father mutters.
You all sit down, Jughead rubbing your shoulder. You and Jug have always been close, him not knowing that you have different mothers. He's been kept in the dark.

"(y/n), has a different mom to you. I slept with (y/n)'s mom and it ruined my marriage with your mother, who was pregnant with you at the time. Your mom eventually took me back and a few years later we had Jellybean, but then she found out I had (y/n) and took Jellybean away." Your dad finally confesses.

"I don't see how any of this is (y/n)'s fault. She's innocent in all this. So you saying that isn't helping." Jughead defended you. "I'm pissed that you never told me."

"I'm sorry, Jug." Your father sighed.

"It's not be you should be apologising to!" Jughead yells. "You just said you regret having my sister! How could you!?" Jughead shouts. You've never seen him this mad before.

"Of course I don't. I was just angry! I love her so much, I'd do anything for my kids!" FP yells.

"It's ok, dad. I forgive you." You whisper.

"Thank you, Juggie." You jug your big brother and he smiles at you.

"I'll always defend you, even against dad." He whispers and kisses your head. "I love you, squirt."

"I love you too, squishy." You smile.

Your father stands up and hugs you both. "I love you both, so damn much. You deserve so much better." He kisses you both on the head as you hug him back.