tragic//sweet pea.

Friday night at the Whyte Wyrm were the best. You would spend the night drinking and playing pool with your friends. You stood by the pool table with Toni, watching Jughead, Fangs and Sweet Pea play pool, while trying to make themselves look good for the girls in he bar. You rolled your eyes. "They are so desperate."

"Tell me about it. They think with their dicks." Toni laughed, making Fangs glare at us.
Another round of drinks and you and Toni were playing pool with the boys. You saw Toni look behind you, as you stood up, you saw a group of serpents staring at your behind. You smirked and bent over a bit more, wiggling your ass a bit. Toni laughed, making Sweet Pea look at you. He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, making them look bigger in his tight flannel shirt.
You notice what Pea was doing and unbuttoned your shirt a little, letting your bra show.

Two can play this game.

Pea smirked at you and took his flannel off, revealing a very tight black t shirt. You winked at him and started flirting with Jughead.
"You're looking very handsome tonight, Juggie." You smile.

"Thank you, (y/n)." Jughead blushes. You place a hand on his thigh and smirk at Pea. He groans and grabs a random girl, kissing her.

You walk over to Toni and laugh. "Well, that's tragic."

Toni bursts out laughing, making Pea push the girl away and stomp over to you. "I'm done with the silly games." He mutters and grabs your waist, pulling you into him. He smashes his lips against yours, but you push him away.

"You've just been kissing some random serpent and now you expect me to kiss you. Think again, sweetie." You push his chest and walk away, swaying your hips. Knowing the tall serpent would follow you.